Studded Tires For Sale

If you have Off-Road Motorcycle parts or accessories for sale, this is the place to post them. Dealer ads should be posted in the RMDRA Advertiser Promotions forum.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules, but here are a few rules below.
Off-Road Motorcycle Parts and Accessories only.
Creating multiple ads isn't allowed.
Create one ad with multiple items.
No bumping of classified ads.
All items must have a price.
These rules will be enforced by deletion.
rooster
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by rooster »

Tried and proven studded winter rear tires- 18 or 19 inch tires 225.00$ no taxes -work great and last well,low maintenace.Ice racing screws in tires are a lot of work,you get flats and the screws need constant replacement as they round off and you will end up spending the same or more money and way more work! Also have front studded tires-175.00$
IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY HOURS YOU PUT IN. IT MATTERS WHAT YOU PUT IN THE HOURS!!!

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

rooster wrote:Tried and proven studded winter rear tires
Does that mean that they are used? :D

rooster
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by rooster »

I assume you are getting me to clarify in case some one who doesn"t know - They are new tires that are studded by hand- Cheng-shin rubber that works well in cold weather and tested-they work well however there is somewhat better traction with the Trelly"s. I use a Trelly up front because I chose to spend the extra money for the extra traction and only use the trelly rear when there is good snow cover!!. The homemade versions work pretty good and are WAY better than ice screws in tires-I must have 10 years of running screws and now 4 years of running studded tires-I WILL NEVER GO BACK :applause:
IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY HOURS YOU PUT IN. IT MATTERS WHAT YOU PUT IN THE HOURS!!!