1981 YZ465 for parts.

If you have Off-Road Motorcycle parts or accessories for sale, this is the place to post them. Dealer ads should be posted in the RMDRA Advertiser Promotions forum.
Forum rules
Please read the classified ad rules, but here are a few rules below.
Off-Road Motorcycle Parts and Accessories only.
Creating multiple ads isn't allowed.
Create one ad with multiple items.
No bumping of classified ads.
All items must have a price.
These rules will be enforced by deletion.
Kwattro
User
User

1981 YZ465 for parts.

Post by Kwattro »

Hi guys, I have an '81 YZ465 that I've broken down for parts. This was a running and operational bike. This was a resto project that will never take off and I have to let go. I have basically everything and all it of is in good shape, albeit dusty from storage. The engine has less than 10 hours on a full top end and inspected bottom end, makes all kinds of power ans it ready to be installed. Please PM me if anyone is interest in these parts. :canada:

cedric
Novelist
Novelist

Re: 1981 YZ465 for parts.

Post by cedric »

Are you parting it out or selling the whole lot in a single sale?

Kwattro
User
User

Post by Kwattro »

Either or is fine. It's basically a bike in a box that this point. Consumables will be missing like the grips and air filter, any bearings, bars were junk. The wheels are really nice, plastics are surprisingly good and worthy of restoration, seat is near mint, new chain and sprokets, all electrical and small parts, pipe was media blasted and in good shape. I had the frame stripped, jigged, and media blasted too, so it's nearly ready for powder coating. Like I mentioned before the engine was gone through too. All suspension is there too. Once the consumables are sourced it's about a full afternoon of work to have a running bike. However it deserves a full on resto in my opinion. Or be parted out to keep the others alive.

RMDRAExecutive
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by RMDRAExecutive »

If you are going to list something it needs to have a price. Please price this item by April 3

Kwattro
User
User

Post by Kwattro »

Oh I see I've broken a rule. Please delete the post RMDAExecutive and I will take the auction route. Thanks.