McLean Conditions??

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
brentg
Writer
Writer

McLean Conditions??

Post by brentg »

Ive been out of town for a couple weeks and now I am itching to get some riding done. Seems like I have missed a lot of rain. What are conditions like? I'm planning to get out Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Are there some trails I should avoid for a while?

Thanks,
Brent
When life throws you a curve... lean into it, pick your line, and keep your weight on the outside peg.

2013 KTM 250 XC-W

giantjoe
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: McLean Conditions??

Post by giantjoe »

Same as always, avoid low lying areas or stuff that is generally loamy. I haven't seen you around much this year, your KTM must not be as much fun as the old husky huh?
----------------->just some guy<-----------------

brentg
Writer
Writer

Post by brentg »

Yeah, that's kinda what I figured. Happy to hear its rideable at least. I have not been around much this year unfortunately. Lot of travel with work. We should get out and ride together this weekend. When and where are you riding? You probably still won't see much of my KTM though, not from back where you and your husky will be :smirk:
When life throws you a curve... lean into it, pick your line, and keep your weight on the outside peg.

2013 KTM 250 XC-W

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Sounds like we have a challenge brewing! The best place to settle these types of challenges will be at the Dirty Moose race on Aug 18. It's a club event. :D

brentg
Writer
Writer

Post by brentg »

dirtyboy wrote:Sounds like we have a challenge brewing! The best place to settle these types of challenges will be at the Dirty Moose race on Aug 18. It's a club event. :D
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Nobody told me I would actually have to back up any misguided smack talk! Guess I better reread the forum rules. :crazy:

2013 KTM 250 XC-W

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

No rules, I was just trying to encourage participation. :D

brentg
Writer
Writer

Post by brentg »

I do actually plan to be there. As long as I'm not on a plane that day I will race. :cheers:

2013 KTM 250 XC-W

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

brentg wrote:I do actually plan to be there. As long as I'm not on a plane that day I will race. :cheers:
:applause: :applause: :applause: I hope you enjoy it. I'm hoping all skill levels will like it this time. :thumbsup:

brentg
Writer
Writer

Post by brentg »

dirtyboy wrote:
brentg wrote:I do actually plan to be there. As long as I'm not on a plane that day I will race. :cheers:
:applause: :applause: :applause: I hope you enjoy it. I'm hoping all skill levels will like it this time. :thumbsup:
Not really sure what you are implying about my skill level :thinking:

2013 KTM 250 XC-W