MClean North Gate Open

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
axel99
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

MClean North Gate Open

Post by axel99 »

I noticed the gate was open on the road in McLean by the Camper Center. Not sure if its official.
#Z3B

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: MClean North Gate Open

Post by Spinalguy »

a word of caution...
the south gate was open last week when we got back from a ride. By the time we left it was closed again. It would suck to find out it was a temporary opening for a perhaps lazy work crew guy :lol:
Check with the store first maybe :thinking:
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

giantjoe
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by giantjoe »

Anybody get a gauge on this this weekend?
----------------->just some guy<-----------------

Braap791
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Braap791 »

Somebody had "Opened" the gate a few weeks back I noticed it when I was driving to get firewood at the store. I asked the Conservation Officer who was in his truck at the store if the gate was officially open. He told me the gate should not be open got a little flustered and went over and Installed a shiny new lock :D So be very careful if the gate is open because he might go and lock it !

diabolus42
Contributor
Contributor

Post by diabolus42 »

North gate was open as of Wednesday night, and the road is open to Fisher East, but i'm not sure if the road is open all the way to Fisher South.