Going to balckfoot today.

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
knuckle
Writer
Writer

Going to balckfoot today.

Post by knuckle »

I am going to awaken my Thumper from her winter slumber. When I put her away in the fall she had a leaking fork seal that I may have solved with the film negative trick. Today I will see if I have to put new seals in. :banghead: Look out for the squid at Blackfoot today on an EX/C. If I get ballsy I may even work myself up to a small double.
04 KTM300 EX/C.
04 KTM525 EX/C. gone!

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Going to balckfoot today.

Post by dirtyboy »

knuckle wrote:When I put her away in the fall she had a leaking fork seal that I may have solved with the film negative trick.
knuckle,

The boys showed me how to use a business card instead of the film negative with better results. I think it works better and it may be easier on the seal. I also use the business card on the fork wiper when I'm done with the fork seal and it's surprising how much comes out trom there.

I put Seal Savers on my forks and haven't used a business card since.

Have a great time at Blackfoot. Let us know about that double jump. :applause: :applause: :applause: