long distance rides

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
supershred5150

long distance rides

Post by supershred5150 »

Greetings all,

I'm becoming an Aspen local and, of course, I'm in a never ending search for more trails. Today though, I'm curious if anyone knows of long distance trails that head North and or East.

I will be trying to get to Steamboat Springs in a couple of weeks and Dirt Bike is my only transportation. It's not street legal so I need all back country trails. Difficulty is not a concern. In fact the harder the better.

I ride a Honda 2006 CRF250R 4T and I will take it to the end of the rockies and back if there is a path or even just a way.

Side topic: I would also like to ride East to Denver in my coming days.

If anyone knows of trails or a way I can see all the trails in the rockies please post or share a link.

Thank you!

cedric
Novelist
Novelist

Re: long distance rides

Post by cedric »

Sounds like fun, but keep in mind this forum is based around southern Alberta, Canada. You might find some CO experience around here, but probably not the right place to look. Good luck!

supershred5150

Post by supershred5150 »

Def didn't notice this was a Canadian territory forum. Thought Rocky mountain meant all the rockies. Anyone know of any good forums that pertain to more of my area of the rockies, I guess central rockies?

cedric
Novelist
Novelist

Post by cedric »

Maybe check the regional forums at advrider.com.