Waiparous / Raymond

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Waiparous / Raymond

Post by dirtyboy »

I heard some of you were riding on the weekend. How about a ride report? :confused: :confused:

rooster
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by rooster »

my brother said Raymond was excellent-rubber tire riding and nice weather.We rode blackrock and very good!- snow is going fast at this rate
IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY HOURS YOU PUT IN. IT MATTERS WHAT YOU PUT IN THE HOURS!!!

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Sounds like fun. :banana:

Does your brother have a key to get into the Raymond track? I'd like to go there some time. :cheers:

rooster
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by rooster »

He does not have a key but the weather has been so good that they have opened the park on sat?-sun? and been not been charging day fees to ride yet- I would call one of the LMC club members before I drove down to ride :D
IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY HOURS YOU PUT IN. IT MATTERS WHAT YOU PUT IN THE HOURS!!!

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

rooster wrote:He does not have a key but the weather has been so good that they have opened the park on sat?-sun? and been not been charging day fees to ride yet- I would call one of the LMC club members before I drove down to ride :D
Good advise. Thanks.. :cheers: