Bar C to Fallen Timber

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Bar C to Fallen Timber

Post by MtnBlue »

Saturday was a mission. Staged at Bar C/South Ghost rode upto Black Rock, continued on to Waiparous (had gas planted there) and then on to Fallen Timber. 160km's with a lot of it being single track. I'm still sore :thumbsup:

chucker
Journalist
Journalist

Post by chucker »

You should post before you go riding, we would have joined you for a ride.

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

It was a short notice kind of ride. Totally unplanned, until late the night before. I went with a couple of guys I ride with regularly. Small group covers lots of distance. I'll be looking for people to ride with as the season moves along. My usual group starts playing golf and going fishing :excuse: :huh:

chucker
Journalist
Journalist

Post by chucker »

I once rode on a golf course, total accident, about 1 inch of snow coverage, I couldn't help wondering why it felt so damn smooth :excuse: :D

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

chucker wrote:I once rode on a golf course, total accident, about 1 inch of snow coverage, I couldn't help wondering why it felt so damn smooth :excuse: :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

onthemain
Writer
Writer

Re: Bar C to Fallen Timber

Post by onthemain »

MtnBlue wrote:Saturday was a mission. Staged at Bar C/South Ghost rode upto Black Rock, continued on to Waiparous (had gas planted there) and then on to Fallen Timber. 160km's with a lot of it being single track. I'm still sore :thumbsup:

i ride with a hard core bunch of guy but that is a hard core ride :cripple: