Indian Graves on Sunday???

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Indian Graves on Sunday???

Post by Dobi »

Anybody up for a ride Sunday morning. I have to leave by 1:00 but would sure like to get some miles on in the morning. :cheers:

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

How well do you know the area? :thinking: I rode there once a few years ago, and it was only cut lines. I'd like to see some single track out there, I've heard there's lots

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

i would like to go on my first ride of the season.
i know one cutline that goes forever......and ever. i have only ever done it in a jeep but have seen many smiling riders pass us.
It is the cutline that starts at the road. You immediately cross the creek and you can go straight up a rocky climb or bypass to the right. Along the trail you will pass the Cessna crash on your right. Eventually you will go left and pass the most beautiful view at the "BENT TREE" area. You eventually end up at a camp site very far away. i do not know the mileage. It takes ALL DAY in a 4x4.
i will be riding IG this Sunday.

Tom
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Mikey,

Joining the two wheel generation? :eek:

Good to have you aboard. :canada: :canada: :canada:

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

Mikey_likes_it wrote:all Day in a 4x4 ..... 30 mins on bike, 3 hours by quad

Have Fun .....

I'm going shopping this weekend

Looking for Orange :cheers:
Nice choice....enjoy! :applause:
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

I know the area fairly well from a quad or truck and know the plane crash trail real well. I don't know very much for single track yet though. I am trying to find more everytime I go out. There is plenty of challenging two track once you get over the hump but the snow looks to be a little deep back there.

I have never knew single track existed until you turned me onto it late last year MtnBlue