That 70's Trail?

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
Pipster
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

That 70's Trail?

Post by Pipster »

I'm just looking for some help in identifying a trail. I've literally ridden every mapped single track trail in Mclean but I'm not familiar wioth most of the common names. Could someone please tell me which markers identify 'That 70's Trail'?

boland
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: That 70's Trail?

Post by boland »

Pipster wrote:I'm just looking for some help in identifying a trail. I've literally ridden every mapped single track trail in Mclean but I'm not familiar wioth most of the common names. Could someone please tell me which markers identify 'That 70's Trail'?
Do you have the club map? It has all the trail names and markers on it. We’ll have maps available for members at the the Wednesday club nights.
KTM 300 XCW
#184A

Pipster
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: That 70's Trail?

Post by Pipster »

boland wrote:
Pipster wrote:I'm just looking for some help in identifying a trail. I've literally ridden every mapped single track trail in Mclean but I'm not familiar wioth most of the common names. Could someone please tell me which markers identify 'That 70's Trail'?
Do you have the club map? It has all the trail names and markers on it. We’ll have maps available for members at the the Wednesday club nights.
Thanks Boland. Despite being a member for a couple years, I actually forgot I even had a map! Ive been using the SRD map out of habit. Thanks for the reminder. I dug it out from my book shelf and looked it up. All is good. Cheers.