Indian Graves ride was awesome!

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
Andy
User
User

Post by Andy »

DirtGirl wrote::bonk:
Andy,
Our ride sucked!! After we fixed my tire we headed out again, go about 15 mins out and bam-flat again! AAAuuuggghhhh!!!! So we said screw it and went drinking!! nah we went home an picked the kid up. Sorry we didn't get to ride with you!
Sorry to here it didn,t work out in the end, I think doug was right about the screws going through to the tube. But hey it's only april so lot's of time yet. I'm going to Indian Graves on friday with the wife and her XR200 and probably BarC on sunday again. Hope to see you guy's, I'll do some organizing on friday night or saturday. If I don't catch up with you I'll se you at sharples.
ANDY

*~'08 300 EXC~*
Vet Junior #11

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Andy,
I am going to be at Indian Graves on Friday morning with my wife as well. She has never ridden before but is looking forward to learning on her CRF150. I ride orange and drive a blue dodge. So if you see us stop by and say hi.

Mike

knuckle
Writer
Writer

Post by knuckle »

Hmmmm the weather is so nice I may find myself at IG's this Friday morning as well. No wife with me though, I will see if I can rustle up a buddy.
04 KTM300 EX/C.
04 KTM525 EX/C. gone!

Kwi-Chang
Writer
Writer

Post by Kwi-Chang »

I'm jealeous - I could get out for a ride but it is my daughters 10th birthday party (no school tomorrow) and she would never forgive me for missing it! Hope you guys have fun...

kwi

if anyone has a GPS and could plot some single track I love to have the coordinates - I know where some are but I'm sure there is more than that. I would like to find some good loops there - I always seem to ride out and come back the same way.
It is better to have rode & crashed than to never have rode at all.

~Pussykat~
Writer
Writer

Post by ~Pussykat~ »

Hi, I am "the wife". It looks as though we are on for the IG ride on friday. We have the kids in daycamp from 9am (in Black Diamond) so I guess we will be there round 10am? If you want to give us a call the cell # is 612-2576

It will be my first time out this season on the dirt bike, it has new wheel bearings, brake pads and lights. I got the lights for my birthday (don't you all wish you had a wife like me!!) Funnily enough last years birthday presents were a new tyre and bark busters! Anyway I will certainly be taking it easy, dunno about Andy though! Hope to see some of you tomorrow!

~Samm~

Kwi-Chang
Writer
Writer

Post by Kwi-Chang »

Kwi-Chang would not be impressed with me though as I was one of the heathens sporting a closed circuit silencer (lack of silencer is a better term)
I can't say that we were without blame for some of the noise - my 520 isn't 'quiet' and my nephew was on a YZ250F without an arrestor... javascript:emoticon(':devil:')

Part of the off road biking 'experience' is the sound & the roost - gotta wonder how many crashes happen when a guy looks back to see his own roost!

kwi

~Pussykat~
Writer
Writer

Post by ~Pussykat~ »

Had a good ride (no injuries for a change!) with Andy, Dobi and Lee. Lee did very well considering it was her first time on a dirt bike! You go girl! It'll be nicer when those nasty boggy bits have dried out a bit! :)
*Samm* aka The wife
2006 Honda CRF230
1999 Suzuki DR650
Ladies A

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

~Pussykat~ wrote:Had a good ride (no injuries for a change!) with Andy, Dobi and Lee. Lee did very well considering it was her first time on a dirt bike! You go girl! It'll be nicer when those nasty boggy bits have dried out a bit! :)
We will have to meet up again soon (if this weather ever turns nice :banghead:) We had an awesome time

Mike and Lee