Directions

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
theowenmaz
User
User

Directions

Post by theowenmaz »

http://aep.alberta.ca/recreation-public ... ay2017.pdf

Was hoping if someone could answer 1-does this map have the singletrack on it? And if it does which number is Priddis XC and Tommy two-skidoos from the last club night begginer ride. It doesn't look busy enough to me for singletrack but I never got the chance to get my map at a club night, and my colour blind self can't see the difference in colour from 4x4 trail to singletrack.
Owen - Accessories at GW Cycle

2006 Honda CR250
(Yes it's a motorcross bike, no I've never ridden track)

Tronneroi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Directions

Post by Tronneroi »

I'm going to ride those two trails tomorrow if you'd like to join?

theowenmaz
User
User

Post by theowenmaz »

Dammit! I'd love to but unfortunately have plans. If you wouldn't mind getting ahold of me after and letting me know which numbers they are or whatever that would be greatly appreciated.

2006 Honda CR250

Tronneroi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Tronneroi »

Yep, no problem.

Tronneroi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Tronneroi »

theowenmaz wrote:Dammit! I'd love to but unfortunately have plans. If you wouldn't mind getting ahold of me after and letting me know which numbers they are or whatever that would be greatly appreciated.
So johnny two skidoos starts at trail marker 575 then hits 514 then ends at 512. Priddis XC starts at trail marker 520 and ends at 326. I only say that they start at those trail markers because that's the way we rode them on the last club night.

theowenmaz
User
User

Post by theowenmaz »

Tronneroi wrote:
theowenmaz wrote:Dammit! I'd love to but unfortunately have plans. If you wouldn't mind getting ahold of me after and letting me know which numbers they are or whatever that would be greatly appreciated.
So johnny two skidoos starts at trail marker 575 then hits 514 then ends at 512. Priddis XC starts at trail marker 520 and ends at 326. I only say that they start at those trail markers because that's the way we rode them on the last club night.
Thank you! Greatly appreciated. Going out to ride these on the 24th if you or anyone would like to come.

2006 Honda CR250