Waiperous Mid April Report

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
Engine09

Re: Waiperous Mid April Report

Post by Engine09 »

I always try to resist going out to MacLean in May, just not dry enough.

What is Indian Graves like in May? I've only been out there once and that was years ago, can barely remember. Isn't most of the area a bit more open so possibly less shadows and mud?

Braap791
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Braap791 »

Maclean and the ghost are going to be sloppy for the next few weeks if you can find drier places to ride it would be a better option. We don't need to be causing ruts and exposing roots due to wet weather spinnyness.

Krunch

Post by Krunch »

Some jackass used the second staging area as a driving range, there were range balls everywhere this weekend. I picked up as many as I could find (5 gallon bucket worth) along with other garbage, a couple other folks joined in and helped out.

AJRJ
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by AJRJ »

Krunch wrote:Some jackass used the second staging area as a driving range, there were range balls everywhere this weekend. I picked up as many as I could find (5 gallon bucket worth) along with other garbage, a couple other folks joined in and helped out.
Thanks for that. :cheers: