Anybody??

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Anybody??

Post by Dobi »

Has anybody been out riding in this lovely weather?? If so where did you ride and what were the conditions like? :cheers:

I am looking at getting out this weekend on rubber tires to practice up for next weekend at West Sharpless :cripple:

thumper-darryl
Columnist
Columnist

riding sucks

Post by thumper-darryl »

Everywhere sucks, Ya might as well sell your bike. 2 ft of snow everywhere and really cold.
Hey if I can't ride, nobody should.
2008 KTM 300XC-W
2001 Sherco
2007 KTM 640 Adventurer
1977 Husky 250 Cross counrty

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Good idea. I'm changing to rubber tires too.

I was at Blackfoot last weekend. Hard, slippery, windy and dusty are the adjectives to describe it.

Where you going Dobi? You still in the Hat? :cheers:

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Still not sure were we are going. I was hoping to be able to ride closer to Calgary but am prepared to make the trek South to Porky's or West Sharpless for the day Saturday. Anyone been to Indian Graves yet? I am sure the lower elevations would be rideable.

I am still in the Hat however I am in High River every weekend. I am down here working as a consultant Monday to Friday(ish). Believe it or not I spend less total minutes in my vehicle per week then when I was working downtown Calgary :crazy: , and the morning commute takes 6 minutes if I hit both traffic lights on red :bonk:

thumper-darryl - you should get a job mentoring troubled teens with your shining attitude :D :D