New to Calgary/Okotoks

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
Charles
User
User

New to Calgary/Okotoks

Post by Charles »

Good Day,

New to riding in Calgary area and looking for people to show me around. I am an intermediate level rider looking to get back to riding at least once a week. All of my riding experience is in BC and will be able to ride challenging terrain after I knock the dust off. I do understand and support riding etiquette.

I have Tuesdays and Sunday off.

Thank you,

Braaap!

AndyHay

Re: New to Calgary/Okotoks

Post by AndyHay »

Hey Man,

I'm in South Calgary. I also have Tuesday and Sundays off. I really like Mclean Creek which is really close. Shoot me a text and we can start riding someday! 403 400 1360

Smokey510
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Smokey510 »

I have Sunday though Saturday off. Down to ride any time. =D

Charles
User
User

Post by Charles »

Apologies for late response Smokey,

AndyHay and I are planning to ride Tuesday May 10th. If you can make it please let me know.

Thanks for reply,

BIZZ

Smokey510
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Smokey510 »

BIZZ57 wrote:Apologies for late response Smokey,

AndyHay and I are planning to ride Tuesday May 10th. If you can make it please let me know.

Thanks for reply,

BIZZ
I could be down for that. But I may end up riding Monday evening,which would mean no riding Tuesday. I'll have to wait till Sunday/Monday to know for sure. =D

Smokey510
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Smokey510 »

BIZZ57 wrote:Apologies for late response Smokey,

Thanks for reply,

BIZZ
It just occurred to me that if I ride Tuesday then i wont be able to to the club ride on wed. So no ride for me on tuesday.