Barwell and quads.

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
takethebounce
Contributor
Contributor

Barwell and quads.

Post by takethebounce »

Rode about 50km today. Wow for me that's a long ride. Anyhow everything that we rode looked to be in good shape but coming down the switch backs from Barwell at the end of the day we could clearly see quad tracks. I am sure they hadn't gotten past the rocks at the top but I am curious if there is an opportunity to put in a quad deferent at the bottom.

Cheers.

Braap791
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Barwell and quads.

Post by Braap791 »

We are working on a plan to fix up that switchback and install a width control at the bottom. Once again volunteer efforts are needed for this project as a width control setup should not take more than a couple hours to install and fortify.

takethebounce
Contributor
Contributor

Post by takethebounce »

Thanks

I hadn't previously seen anything for planned days to work on it but should I see it and I am on days off I will gladly help.

Braap791
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Braap791 »

Once dirty moose is over we can go back to doing some projects. Barwell and 70s trail blocking are up first. Also to be determined by the amount of help we get to do the projects.