Random Flagging At Maclean

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
Braap791
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Random Flagging At Maclean

Post by Braap791 »

While out and about on the weekend I noticed alot of red and pink/black stripe flagging tape on some of the more major qwad and truck trails. I ignored it at first until I came to a few spots where it was flagged pretty heavily. Some of it looked like it was going into the bush and than popping back out on the trail a few hundred yards away. Anybody know whats going on?

trailguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Random Flagging At Maclean

Post by trailguy »

Braap791 wrote:While out and about on the weekend I noticed alot of red and pink/black stripe flagging tape on some of the more major qwad and truck trails. I ignored it at first until I came to a few spots where it was flagged pretty heavily. Some of it looked like it was going into the bush and than popping back out on the trail a few hundred yards away. Anybody know whats going on?
Yes, that is the flagging color Spray Lakes uses for future logging roads. We have almost no single track trails effected by logging for the next couple of years. I take it this wasn't near any single track ?

Braap791
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Random Flagging At Maclean

Post by Braap791 »

There was some that went up the previously logged out reclamation close to J2S. But not anything in the trees.