Koocanusa early season

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
Twitchmx
User
User

Re: Koocanusa early season

Post by Twitchmx »

Anyone else had problems with insurance/registration/fees down in the koocanusa area lately or know for sure what is going on with that stuff? We usually ride in that area on May long weekend and haven't had any problems in the past few years riding in Bc. I was out in the Invermere area on the easter long weekend riding in the rushmere area and nobody said anything about it there.

Just seems like there is some confusion on what is happening so maybe someone could help clear this up for me.

Thanks

hilux94
Writer
Writer

Post by hilux94 »

Speaking of May long... anyone heading down to Koocanusa Sunday am? I wouldn't mind hitching a ride, my bike and ride home will already be there :) I can pitch for fuel and wear headphones and not talk to much :)

PM me pleasssee :)
2012 250XC

"If you can't be good, be good at it"

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

hilux94 wrote:Speaking of May long... anyone heading down to Koocanusa Sunday am? I wouldn't mind hitching a ride, my bike and ride home will already be there :) I can pitch for fuel and wear headphones and not talk to much :)
Not talk too much? Wow. :D

hilux94
Writer
Writer

Post by hilux94 »

dirtyboy wrote:
hilux94 wrote:Speaking of May long... anyone heading down to Koocanusa Sunday am? I wouldn't mind hitching a ride, my bike and ride home will already be there :) I can pitch for fuel and wear headphones and not talk to much :)
Not talk too much? Wow. :D
it COULD happen...

back on topic though..

I was at Kook Sunday and haven't run into anyone important about the rules changing. Last time I saw a conservation office, he didn't even acknowledge us
2012 250XC

"If you can't be good, be good at it"

drapp10
User
User

Post by drapp10 »

I recently read a gov report that new legislation is being written to bring in registration, insurance, headlights, and more power to officers to enforce things like environmental damage laws. It stated that the new laws would likely come into effect fallen of 2014.

drapp10
User
User

Post by drapp10 »

http://www.leg.bc.ca/40th2nd/1st_read/gov13-1.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rider
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Rider »

Registraitin in BC is coming, but we already need registration here in Alberta anyway. http://www.vancouversun.com/touch/story.html?id=9546169" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Life is short, ride hard.
Cedric Peters