Finding a trail help please

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
trailguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Finding a trail help please

Post by trailguy »

No prob. :cheers:

Xcfjohn
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Xcfjohn »

Sorry to bring back my first post but what kind of difficulty level is it to get there. I picked up my RMDRA map today (thanks timbruce) anyway was thinking of going out riding this weekend and tackling it.

boland
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by boland »

I'd say intermediate if you ride it from south to north, beyond intermediate if you ride it north to south. Not sure of your skill level but if you're just looking for cool views try riding swanys 1990. Really nice lookout spot when you get up on the ridge. Then you can ride it back down.
I think the spot in that video isn't too hard to get to and you could turn around before the hard sections but it would be a longer ride to get there.
KTM 300 XCW
#184A

Xcfjohn
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Xcfjohn »

Thank you for your reply well I would say I'm a novice rider only got my bike last year. I don't care if it a hard ride I would prefer just to throw myself in and learn than hold back and say I can't do it. Is it ok to do by yourself I don't have any riding friends normally just go out for a few hours a week on my own.

boland
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by boland »

I don't think it's a good idea for anyone to ride alone. I am riding Sunday if you want to join. I'm not going to swanys this time but there will be some cool trails for sure. Send me a PM if you want.
KTM 300 XCW
#184A