BarC Thursday

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
Trudy
Writer
Writer

Post by Trudy »

cedric wrote:It's no problem Tom. Enjoy the ride, I'll be working :crybaby:
Hey,

Why didn't you just phone in sick......what are they gonna do, fire you???

crazy2wheeler
Novelist
Novelist

Post by crazy2wheeler »

I can only interpret that as meaning Trudy will be coming down with an illness tonight!
:banana: :banana: :banana:
Derek R - 2011 40A - #24A

ASORM - Alberta Society of Off-Road Motorcyclists

cedric
Novelist
Novelist

Post by cedric »

Good one Trudy! While tomorrow will be my second last day at this job and I need to organize a lot of sh*t and make sure that all of the loose ends are taken care of. Hopefully I can get out for some saddle time on the weekend. Maybe I could call in sick for my first day on the new job??

Trudy
Writer
Writer

Post by Trudy »

cedric wrote:Good one Trudy! While tomorrow will be my second last day at this job and I need to organize a lot of sh*t and make sure that all of the loose ends are taken care of. Hopefully I can get out for some saddle time on the weekend. Maybe I could call in sick for my first day on the new job??
That's a good idea. You don't want to make to good of an impression...otherwise they'll expect to much of you.

bambam
User
User

Post by bambam »

"Everytime you pass up biking, Your cheating on yourself" :devil: I had to modify the saying a touch!!
It gonna be a SWEET day!!
02 KTM520EXC

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

Ok i've been contacted about getting a little earlier start. So how about 10:30 in the river bed. The ride will be somewhere between 80-100ks ( i haven't had an odo in awhile and the last time i clocked it, it was around that long). There are a few open sections, but we will try to do as much single track as possible, but cutlines and roads are a necessary evil to connect the singletrack. Should be able to do this in 5hrs with a quick break for lunch. Hope everyone is ok with this

WR_Dave
Columnist
Columnist

Post by WR_Dave »

Wish I could make it!!!! Have a great ride and let me know the conditions as I will be going there on Saturday. Try to leave some of that trail for me Chuck. LOL WR Dave. :crybaby:
" Old Canadian Tire Supercycle 12 speed Mountain Bike " Good call Porschev !!

knuckle
Writer
Writer

Post by knuckle »

I'm ou too as it looks like my ride at Mclean is now a go on Friday. I am not sure that the stock tank on my 525 would make Mtn Blues loop anyhow. I think I would nedd to carry some for sure. Have fun. :cheers:
04 KTM300 EX/C.
04 KTM525 EX/C. gone!

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

i'll bet that the early starters have bar warmers :D
Brrrrr......good thing i bought some WARM gloves at MEC today :banana:
See ya at 10:30
Tom :cheers:
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

I've got a 3.4 gal tank and i usually carry a 3' length of hose( I've been called the exxon valdez :D ) I won't even come close to using a full tank. So I will have extra on board if needed. You 2 stroke guys/gals bring a little premix and i can top you up

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

WR_Dave wrote:Wish I could make it!!!! Have a great ride and let me know the conditions as I will be going there on Saturday. Try to leave some of that trail for me Chuck. LOL WR Dave. :crybaby:
Hey Dave, too bad you can't make this. I might be in for Sat. Would like to get back up to Hunter Valley, but not sure how it is after the blowdown. 2 weeks ago it was nasty

WR_Dave
Columnist
Columnist

Post by WR_Dave »

I've got about an 80-90 km loop figured for Sat at Bar C with my buddy Nick. He's only 24 so it will be fast. Likely be about a 10:30ish start. You are definetly welcome. We are going to Bar C so that we get a good ride in before winter. Last weekend made us a bit hungry for an uniterrupted ride.(we hope no meat wagons are required). Let me know if you can get there. WR Dave.
" Old Canadian Tire Supercycle 12 speed Mountain Bike " Good call Porschev !!

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

What a nice way to spend your Bday. Thanks Tom, Mike, and Derek for an awesome 95k day :cheers:

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

MtnBlue wrote:What a nice way to spend your Bday. Thanks Tom, Mike, and Derek for an awesome 95k day :cheers:
Happy 29th ! :eek:

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

dirtyboy wrote:
MtnBlue wrote:What a nice way to spend your Bday. Thanks Tom, Mike, and Derek for an awesome 95k day :cheers:
Happy 29th ! :eek:
and then some :D