Took the new CRF250X out.

Trail Conditions, talk about a ride that you went on. Where to ride? If are looking to organize or join a ride please post in the "Upcoming Rides and Events" forum.
Richters Riders
User
User

Took the new CRF250X out.

Post by Richters Riders »

What an interesting ride. My bike I used last year was the 2005 CRF230. I went over the bars a fair bit and thought it was my riding style. Well I took my new 250 for a crank on Saturday and what a difference. In spots where I was normally having problems, I just gave it a snort and because I could lift the front wheel I got out of the trouble I was getting into. Also the front end doesn't dip the way the 230 does. Its hard to have good control with a bike when it dips the way the 230 does. I found the ride of the 250 to be nice and solid with tons of power. The stock tires that come with it give it a bit of a wobbley ride I found, but over all am I ever glad I got this. I was a little nervous at first as I had to learn how to use the power, but once I started to feel confident then I started to get a little bit gutsy. :banana: The little guy on my right is my 13 year old, 180 pound, 5'6" son on his now 230.
Attachments
Honda250X.jpg
CRF-250X Son
2006 500 EFI Polaris ATV Dad
1984 Goldwing 1100 Dad

fasteer
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by fasteer »

took my own CRF out for it's 2nd time today.
Like you, I'm very impressed.
It goes through roots & up hills with ease that would have been a challenge on the old XR.
Great bikes.
As we were loading up 3 other CRF250X riders stopped by to ask directions.
Honda must have sold a lot of these.
Frank