Garage mechanic to work on looong truck

If you are looking for something post it here.
d4rk5trok3r
Writer
Writer

Garage mechanic to work on looong truck

Post by d4rk5trok3r »

Hey,

After sitting on top of my 2005 f250 diesel for eight hours or so to try and get at turbo, I have given up and hate wrenching on the maroon beast. So, I had great success finding a superb bike mechanic through the forum, and now I am looking for help with truck. The steering is the biggest, most dangerous issue.

So any takers, suggestions? It's a full crew cab and long box with lift / level, so it's long and will just clear standard garage door by half inch.

axel99
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Garage mechanic to work on looong truck

Post by axel99 »

#Z3B

cedric
Novelist
Novelist

Post by cedric »

I recently read somewhere that those trucks require removal of the cab to service some components... :crazy:

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Post by steve-o »

cedric wrote:I recently read somewhere that those trucks require removal of the cab to service some components... :crazy:
they do, I think head gaskets, turbo's and the oil pump if memory serves. Dude will know. Dude?

d4rk5trok3r
Writer
Writer

Post by d4rk5trok3r »

Don't need a specific diesel shop, just a good mech, or someone with an operation at their house. The injectors are staying where they are, and the egr delete was done last fall. Dagger diesel does great work, but charges asuch as a dealer, just gets it done by next day.