Wanted-WR250 or KDX220

If you are looking for something post it here.
Hammer
Journalist
Journalist

Wanted-WR250 or KDX220

Post by Hammer »

Looking for a good used WR250, YZ250 or KDX220 for my son. Off-highway riding in the mountains.
Gord
807-7961
Hammer
Create->Maintain->Reclaim

WR_Dave
Columnist
Columnist

Post by WR_Dave »

Hey Gord, Suzanne has this a little further down in the classifieds viewtopic.php?t=1496 WR Dave. :applause:
" Old Canadian Tire Supercycle 12 speed Mountain Bike " Good call Porschev !!

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

Gord, If you can convince my wife I need a new bike you can have mine....for a small fee, Howard

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

thirtyseven wrote:Gord, If you can convince my wife I need a new bike you can have mine....for a small fee, Howard
Howard, a new truck deserves a new bike. It's kind of like getting a new toilet for the bathroom. You would want to skimp and not get a new toilet seat, seal, and silicone chalking for the new one. You have to get it all at once. :D

chucker
Journalist
Journalist

Post by chucker »

Hmm, I just came in from the garage looking at my new truck...what color looks best in the box?? :thinking:
Speed kills. Live forever. Ride a Yamaha.

2007 KTM 450 exc
2003 V-Strom 1000
1977 Yamaha XT 500
1973 Honda Z50

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

chucker wrote:Hmm, I just came in from the garage looking at my new truck...what color looks best in the box?? :thinking:
What color is the truck? :thinking: ...... then you have to decide if you want a contrasting color or a blending color....... queer eye for the moto guy.... :D

Hammer
Journalist
Journalist

Post by Hammer »

U guys are right out of control. :easter:
Hey Howard, I'm trying to talk my wife into a new bike for the street while replacing Ian's ride too....thats enough without having to get your wife on side. Maybe you should have mistakenly built your YZ into the wall of the garage :D Anyway, thanks for the offer.
Hammer

tkring
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tkring »

I have my WR250 up for sale in the classifieds.

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

Hammer, have a friend with a KDX220, its been barley riden, but seen a lot of low speed awkward crashes. If your still interested ill give him a call..... apperantly a new bike is not in the works for me, but she is getting excited about a travel trailer.... this could wind up being the best summer ever! Dirtboy, can you come out and match colours for me?

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

thirtyseven wrote:Dirtboy, can you come out and match colours for me?
I'm not sure if I'm the best one to help with that. Most trailers come in a white color so you might have to trade the truck for a new white diesel capable of pulling the trailer at high speeds up mountainous roads. :D

Seriously, I hope you do have the best summer ever. I'm thinking of upgrading my 1/2 ton friendly trailer.

Zeal
Journalist
Journalist

Consider a KTM 200 MXC or EXC

Post by Zeal »

I almost bought a kdx 220 last season, but after doing some reading I concluded that the KTM 200 is a superior product for a similar price. Also, it was easier to find a KTM than a KDX, and it came with wave rotors, steel braided brake lines, brembo brakes, and a hydraulic clutch.

Zeal
08 GasGas (That's the Brand fool!)
250 EC

#999 Int.

cedric
Novelist
Novelist

Post by cedric »

Gord,
I noticed a KDX 200 on the Bow Cycle free classifieds. I don't know the guy in any way, just noticed it there. Price seems a little high, but this might be a good time of year for bargaining.

Hammer
Journalist
Journalist

Post by Hammer »

Thanks for keeping your eyes open. I have found a great 2004 KTM 250 EXC, ProAction suspension and a few other goodies. I know the rider and have maximum respect for him. While there's no orange in my garage yet I am a little hesitant since I know the blue and red bikes better. On the other hand I didn't know much when I got them either. I'll let the you guys know when I'm done shopping.
Hammer