WTB rear brakes ktm (SX-F)

If you are looking for something post it here.
BurntTimber
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

WTB rear brakes ktm (SX-F)

Post by BurntTimber »

Hey there, need to upgrade the rear brakes on my Freeride and looking to purchase the rear caliper & master cylinder. Anything 125-450 will work, just let me know the year you're selling it from.

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: WTB rear brakes ktm (SX-F)

Post by Dobi »

BurntTimber wrote:Hey there, need to upgrade the rear brakes on my Freeride and looking to purchase the rear caliper & master cylinder. Anything 125-450 will work, just let me know the year you're selling it from.
I just did this upgrade on my wife's freeride. What a difference. I did order the Zip-ty caliper mount, but after measuring the two I realized that the mods needed to use the stock caliper bracket would be very minor, if any. That being said, I have a spare mount if you find just the caliper set-up :thumbsup:

BurntTimber
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by BurntTimber »

Dobi wrote:
BurntTimber wrote:Hey there, need to upgrade the rear brakes on my Freeride and looking to purchase the rear caliper & master cylinder. Anything 125-450 will work, just let me know the year you're selling it from.
I just did this upgrade on my wife's freeride. What a difference. I did order the Zip-ty caliper mount, but after measuring the two I realized that the mods needed to use the stock caliper bracket would be very minor, if any. That being said, I have a spare mount if you find just the caliper set-up :thumbsup:
Thanks Dobi, was able to track one down and have the have the zipty mount enroute, I knew the brakes would go out eventually, figured they’d last more than 20 hours! Looking forward to getting this on for some thanksgiving southern BC riding!

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

This bike had rear brake issues from the get go. The good news is the new set up worked awesome this weekend