Ice Screws Needed for Triumph Scambler

If you are looking for something post it here.
Hammer
Journalist
Journalist

Ice Screws Needed for Triumph Scambler

Post by Hammer »

Greetings,
I have been away from the club for a few years riding a variety of on-road bikes. After a Victory, KTM 690 and a Z750 Finally settled on a 2014 Triumph Scrambler that I have modified for off-road. I am looking for ice screws to run it on Ghost Lake this winter. Any guidance on where to get them will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Gord

outrgus
Writer
Writer

Re: Ice Screws Needed for Triumph Scambler

Post by outrgus »

I think Blackfoot Direct has them.

Ahamay
User
User

Post by Ahamay »

For the ice on a lake you want cold cutters, or the gold screws. Go see cycle works I'm sure they'll do a better job of 'hooking' you up.

:cheers:

bfdirect
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by bfdirect »

We have both the 1/2" and 5/8" Gold Ice Screws which as the guy mentioned above are the best if you plan on being on pure ice and using just stock tires to modify.

There other optiones out there depending on how hardcore you want to be. But just for some casual riding this is the easiest and cheapest way.

The Grip Studs that many people on here talk about are mainly for winter off-road riding (frozen ground single track). Not something i assume you will be taking your scrambler on!

Feel free to give us a call at the show if you have any question as we would be more than happy to walk through some suggestions for you.
Dean Thompson
BlackfootDirect.com
GM/Owner
403-214-2850
dean@blackfootdirect.com