Wanted: 125/250 2-Stroke

If you are looking for something post it here.
Sapper33

Wanted: 125/250 2-Stroke

Post by Sapper33 »

I'm looking for my first bike, either a 125 or 250 2-stroke. A 250 would be preferred.

Doesn't have to be the newest thing in the world(90+ preferred), could have been raced, could have been never ridden. My biggest criteria is that I can get on and ride, and that I can get parts easily.

If I could keep the price in the $2K range, it'd be ideal. But for the right bike, that price can go up a long ways.

I'm in Lloydminster for the summer working, so if I could find something in this neck of the woods, awesome. However, I'm going to be coming home to Calgary for the July long weekend.

Ynot303
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Ynot303 »

I have a 2005 YZ 250 that I am getting ready to sell. I bought it with 2 hours on it and the bike is mint! It has low miles and is super clean.

Call me at 403-969-0402 if you are interested.

Thanks - Anthony

Henry
Writer
Writer

Re: Wanted: 125/250 2-Stroke

Post by Henry »

Sapper33 wrote:I'm looking for my first bike, either a 125 or 250 2-stroke. A 250 would be preferred.

Doesn't have to be the newest thing in the world(90+ preferred), could have been raced, could have been never ridden. My biggest criteria is that I can get on and ride, and that I can get parts easily.

If I could keep the price in the $2K range, it'd be ideal. But for the right bike, that price can go up a long ways.

I'm in Lloydminster for the summer working, so if I could find something in this neck of the woods, awesome. However, I'm going to be coming home to Calgary for the July long weekend.

Glockoperators' 2004 KTM 200SX is for sale on here also. Its a very nice bike.
Darren
2008 KTM 250xc
http://www.DSAracinglubes.com

djfl4me
User
User

Post by djfl4me »

cedric wrote:I realize this one is slightly out of your range, but seems like a decent deal on what looks like a pretty good bike:

http://calgary.craigslist.org/mcy/345592731.html
Im in the same boat as you except with even a lower budget. I cant afoord to take advantage of this one but you prolly should. I know its quite far but it seems like it could be decent. Dont know how it is in person though.

Zeal
Journalist
Journalist

Cheaper

Post by Zeal »

I am also selling a KTM 200, mine is a little older and a little cheaper. Just buy it and ride it. If you don't want any of the bush accessories, we may be able to lower the price some more.

check out my post under classified

Zeal
08 GasGas (That's the Brand fool!)
250 EC

#999 Int.

Sapper33

Post by Sapper33 »

I'll be in touch with the Calgary guys a little closer to my actually coming back to town.

Because more than one KTM 200 has come up, I may as well ask: how tough is it to get "regular" replacment stuff for KTM's, especially in an odd size like 200? I just mean rings, gaskets, seals and whatnot. Stuff that my have to be replaced while out away from a KTM specific dealer.