Promoter Points

Work days, Race Volunteers, Questions and Discussion about the races that the RMDRA promotes.
Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Promoter Points

Post by Dobi »

I have received a few enquiries about the “promoter points” that are available for the upcoming More Dirtier Moose. Here is the digs. The ADRA allows the event organizer (the beautiful and talented Sean Brenan in our case) to give promoter points (25 points) to a select few individuals who sacrifice their race in order to support the running of an event such as the More Dirtier Moose. These individuals must be present on race day and able (not injured) and actually give up their race to be a valuable volunteer (ie; work like a dog for a t-shirt and a free bottle of water). I have chosen not to take the points that I am certain that I am deserving of so that Sean can get another tall dark and handsome volunteer to support the events of the race day.

For those of you wondering about free entry fees – I have a little black book (actually a Samsung galaxy) that I am keeping tabs in so that those peeps that have come out and worked like slaves can race our event without coughing up the $45 entry fee (CMRC license fee still applies). I am looking to limit this number to 5 of my top volunteers, so put some effort into it…..

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Promoter Points

Post by dirtyboy »

So what happened with this?

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Sean Brenan took the points from our race. Nobody else requested them.

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

:thumbsup: