VOLUNTEERS FOR DIRTY MOOSE

Work days, Race Volunteers, Questions and Discussion about the races that the RMDRA promotes.
axel99
2017 RMDRA Member
2017 RMDRA Member

Re: VOLUNTEERS FOR DIRTY MOOSE

Postby axel99 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm

I am in, to help with the course prep this year. I am currently planning to touch base with rogue to do some course work, but can probably help out for more than one day between the 9th and 12th. :thumbsup:
#Z3B

Advertisement

Advertisements are displayed for all guests. Register and login to remove the ads.

Zook
Journalist
Journalist

Postby Zook » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:11 am

I'll try and clear the schedule for both days. Probably not up to sweeping (low skills), but running or anything else you need can do. Maybe take some photos and stuff for the website/newsletter.
Brendan Nagle
04 DRZ400e
Me and tools have an understanding: If I don't use them, they don't break my stuff.

Advertisement

Advertisements are displayed for all guests. Register and login to remove the ads.

dirtyboy
RMDRA Lifetime Member
RMDRA Lifetime Member

Postby dirtyboy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:18 am

axel99 wrote:I am in, to help with the course prep this year. I am currently planning to touch base with rogue to do some course work, but can probably help out for more than one day between the 9th and 12th. :thumbsup:

Great! Look for me in the campground around 10AM If you can tell me what days you plan to come I can plan accordingly. :D

Advertisement

primerib72
Columnist
Columnist

Postby primerib72 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:36 pm

I will help deflag boss.....tell me a time to meet up @ the Fallen Timber camp ground :cheers:

I will try to free up a day during the race to help out as well. Sweep or whatever else you need.
YZ300EG #108

Advertisement

dirtyboy
RMDRA Lifetime Member
RMDRA Lifetime Member

Postby dirtyboy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm

primerib72 wrote:I will help deflag boss.....tell me a time to meet up @ the Fallen Timber camp ground :cheers:

I will try to free up a day during the race to help out as well. Sweep or whatever else you need.

Would you like to go out at the end of the race (probably around 3pm) to sweep and deflag the "public" areas of the race course?

Advertisement

Dobi
RMDRA Lifetime Member
RMDRA Lifetime Member

Postby Dobi » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:02 pm

If you are coming out to deflag, bring a second back pack to wear backwards to shove ribbon into. It is much cleaner than shoving it down your shirt.....

Advertisement

primerib72
Columnist
Columnist

Postby primerib72 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:01 pm

dirtyboy wrote:
primerib72 wrote:I will help deflag boss.....tell me a time to meet up @ the Fallen Timber camp ground :cheers:

Would you like to go out at the end of the race (probably around 3pm) to sweep and deflag the "public" areas of the race course?

Sounds good :thumbsup:
YZ300EG #108

Advertisement

golarge
RMDRA Lifetime Member
RMDRA Lifetime Member

Postby golarge » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Dirtyboy, I can only afford one day to help flag or what ever is needed next week ( so busy :crazy: ). Any day is fine, PM me.
Sat i was planning on sweeping all day, Sun yep sweeping, unless there is something else more important just let me know :thumbsup:
Yup. Got a new one.

Advertisement

cycleworks
RMDRA Sponsor
RMDRA Sponsor

Postby cycleworks » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:04 am

Ken- you are a great sweeper (from personal experience;) ). Im stoked that you are coming!
Allison - Parts Department - Cycleworks Calgary (403) 230-1920
2018 250 XCW

Advertisement

dirtyboy
RMDRA Lifetime Member
RMDRA Lifetime Member

Postby dirtyboy » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:07 am

Axel and golarge, would you both be able to come out on Wednesday around 10AM? I have some areas that could use a little infrastructure and I'd love some help with that. Bring a chain saw if you have one or just yourself if you don't. We need to fix up a small area or two. :D Thank you.

Advertisement

AJRJ
2017 RMDRA Member
2017 RMDRA Member

Postby AJRJ » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:50 am

I can make it out for one day next week, I was thinking thursday though. I could probably swing Wednesday if you still need help, and I have a saw I can bring.

Advertisement

golarge
RMDRA Lifetime Member
RMDRA Lifetime Member

Postby golarge » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Wed 10 am. See u there.
Yup. Got a new one.

Advertisement

axel99
2017 RMDRA Member
2017 RMDRA Member

Postby axel99 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Dirtyboy, I don't have the my truck wednesday. :crybaby: I live on the way, if anyone is taking water valley route. More than happy to cover gas costs. I am able to help out with anything on Thursday, no problems.
#Z3B

Advertisement

golarge
RMDRA Lifetime Member
RMDRA Lifetime Member

Postby golarge » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:47 pm

axel99 i can pick u up, pm sent.
Yup. Got a new one.

Advertisement

axel99
2017 RMDRA Member
2017 RMDRA Member

Postby axel99 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Dirtyboy, I am coming out with golarge on Wednesday to help with your todo list and then helping brenan225 on Thursday flag the kids course and racing on Sunday...Weeehaaaa :thumbsup:
#Z3B

Advertisement

Return to “RMDRA Races”