RMDRA Dirty Moose Race Poster and Info

Work days, Race Volunteers, Questions and Discussion about the races that the RMDRA promotes.
Zook
Journalist
Journalist

RMDRA Dirty Moose Race Poster and Info

Post by Zook »

WHO: Rocky Mountain Dirt Riders
WHAT: The 2010 Dirty Moose Cross-Country Offroad Motorcycle Race
WHERE: Fallen Timber Campground, Ghost Waiparous Forest Land Use Zone
WHEN: Saturday, August 14 and Sunday, August 15, 2010
WHY: Why not?

This is Round 6 of the Kermaxx Provincial Offroad MC Series
Entry fee: Just $45. :applause:
Saturday: Kids and Ladies B race :)
Sunday: Everyone else races :eek:
Competitor sign in goes from 8:30-10 a.m. both days. :cheers:
This is a Canadian Motorsport Racing Corporation (CMRC)-sanctioned event -- day licences are $40 and a full licence $120. :canada:
Results for this event will be posted on the Alberta Dirt Riders Association (ADRA) website. :headbang:
100-per-cent pro payback and trophies to the top-3 finishers in each class. :thumbsup:

Volunteers are welcome to help out on both race days with sign-in, check stations and other various opportunities our Race Director has available. If you want to help out, contact Sean at racedirector@rockymountaindirtriders.com :)

How to get there from Cochrane:
West on Highway 1A to Highway 40. Turn right on Highway 40 and follow road for approximately 51 km until you come to the Fallen Timber campground sign. Turn right. Camping available; spots are just $25 a night.

Race advance article can be found in August club newsletter at this link: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5891

Race poster (photo by Trudy of XC Photography) attached below and should be available for viewing on ADRA website as well. :nworthy:

Enjoy. :D
RMDRA.Race.Poster.pdf
(703.58 KiB) Downloaded 880 times
Last edited by Zook on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brendan Nagle
04 DRZ400e
Me and tools have an understanding: If I don't use them, they don't break my stuff.

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: RMDRA Dirty Moose Race Poster and Info

Post by dirtyboy »

:applause: :applause: :thumbsup:

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Post by steve-o »

nice poster. should we have to expect to push our bikes alot like number 26 there? :smirk:

Zook
Journalist
Journalist

Post by Zook »

steve-o wrote:nice poster. should we have to expect to push our bikes alot like number 26 there? :smirk:
Thanks, Steve-O. I got a bunch of posters printed up today and spent the day delivering two each to the title sponsors. I've got a few printed ones left if anyone knows of a storefront that wants to put one in the window.
As for No. 26 pushing his bike: I always like to say if you're not falling off, you're not trying hard enough! :D
Brendan Nagle
04 DRZ400e
Me and tools have an understanding: If I don't use them, they don't break my stuff.

MotorEd
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MotorEd »

steve-o wrote:nice poster. should we have to expect to push our bikes alot like number 26 there? :smirk:
Burn :D

I fall down alot trying to be speed like Fast Steve-O :smirk:

MotorEd
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MotorEd »

Zook wrote: As for No. 26 pushing his bike: I always like to say if you're not falling off, you're not trying hard enough! :D
Sure we can go with that, thanks very much for not using either of the previous photos in this fine sequence :blush:

cycleworks
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by cycleworks »

Great work!
Zook- can I come grab posters from you? We where closed yesterday, but I would love to get some up in the window!
Allison - Parts Department - Cycleworks Calgary (403) 230-1920
2018 250 XCW

crazy2wheeler
Novelist
Novelist

Post by crazy2wheeler »

cycleworks wrote:Great work!
Zook- can I come grab posters from you? We where closed yesterday, but I would love to get some up in the window!
Wow - Great offer and effort Allison! :thumbsup:
Derek R - 2011 40A - #24A

ASORM - Alberta Society of Off-Road Motorcyclists

Zook
Journalist
Journalist

Post by Zook »

cycleworks wrote:Great work!
I was at your store yesterday (Monday) and put two through the mail slot in the door. Whomever was first through the front door today (Tuesday) would have tripped over them. Hopefully, they didn't throw them out. :smirk:
Brendan Nagle
04 DRZ400e