Barcode or #'s?

Work days, Race Volunteers, Questions and Discussion about the races that the RMDRA promotes.
Rider Eh!
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Barcode or #'s?

Post by Rider Eh! »

This will also be my first race in Alberta, should be good! I hope it's hot as hell and the tracks super nasty! :D
'18 300 XC
'02 XR650R

WR_Dave
Columnist
Columnist

Post by WR_Dave »

dwagner wrote: This will also be my first HS race! I think we will have an interesting battle for last place! :D
Dave, if you can ride at the Guided ride pace for the 2 hours then I think that last place will be waaaaay behind you, unless you are taking more tree samples :smirk:. Good Luck---WR Dave
" Old Canadian Tire Supercycle 12 speed Mountain Bike " Good call Porschev !!

Brent
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Brent »

That's really great that you guys are making this race as your first. remember, this is a family Alberta race. no one is out there making money at this or taking it too seriously...we are all there to have fun with our families. the fastest pros will pass you when it is safe, just move over when ever it works out. the lap is also 20 km's long which means there won't be a lot of passing or even people you see on the coarse, everyone will spread out, so don't worry about getting passed. the long loop also means that the coarse will not get so beat up and abused. you're gonna love it!
2013 450 XC
2011 YZ 450, 2008 380 XC