The one that didn't get away

Work days, Race Volunteers, Questions and Discussion about the races that the RMDRA promotes.
Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

The one that didn't get away

Post by Dobi »

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4ztllir&s=1

This happened Thursday night while taking my trailer out to the staging area for the race.

[img][img]http://i11.tinypic.com/4ztllir.jpg[/img][/img]

MotorEd
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MotorEd »

total bummer Dobi....at least nobody got hurt.

:cheers:

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

That does suck...
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

crazy2wheeler
Novelist
Novelist

Post by crazy2wheeler »

Wow.. I wish that never happens...
Derek R - 2011 40A - #24A

ASORM - Alberta Society of Off-Road Motorcyclists

cedric
Novelist
Novelist

Post by cedric »

I feel your pain, and mine too Dobi,

Saturday night, I was dropping my girlfriend off down town at a party. It was about 9pm and I was going home to double check my gear, buy some gas, etc. Two minutes after I left her, I was rear ended by a guy who clearly wasn't paying any attention to what he was doing. I got pushed into the car in front of me, ultimately causing a 4 car pile up. Everyone but me was able to get back in their cars and drive away. Our car was crunched pretty bad. So, I spent Sunday in the medical clinic waiting (mostly) and getting X-Rays and whiplash treatment. Today I am spending on the phone trying to talk to idiot insurance people who don't seem to want to help me out in any way.

I don't recommend getting rear ended. Now I feel like I'm getting rear-ended by the insurance people, if you know what I mean. :crybaby:

crazy2wheeler
Novelist
Novelist

Post by crazy2wheeler »

Wow again Cedric - that is a frustrating situation. I hope you are able to get it resolved satisfactorily without too much more trouble.
Derek R - 2011 40A - #24A

ASORM - Alberta Society of Off-Road Motorcyclists

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Man that sucks Cedric. I hear your frustration as I was rear ended earlier this year in my wifes new Honda (while in a drive-thru car wash) and had some real battles with an insurance person out of Edmonton that had no concept of her role. Be firm and don't back down on anything that you know is not right.

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

I guess my crushed rad on a tree during the X/C cant compare, bummer guys we were looking for you cedric I see youve got a great excuse.