XC ribboning volunteers needed

Work days, Race Volunteers, Questions and Discussion about the races that the RMDRA promotes.
markvfr
Columnist
Columnist

Post by markvfr »

Zeal, you still want to go out? I'm still keen. Big Dog, can you give us part of the GPS file pertaining to the back part of the loop for reference?
Let us know.

:cheers:

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Big Dog wrote:If you guys start ribboning, please start the ribboning further up the loop and out of site from major trails so that no real pre riding will happen. the final loop ribboning that confirms the start and finish will be done race morning by me.

I just want to confirm that the main ribboning effort will go down on saturday and sunday. we will be meeting at the Fisher staging area at 10 am. if the staging area is full from CMA race guys we can always meet off to the side. i will be bringing my grill, burgers and bevys. see you out there!
don't forget the water and pops for us amatuers

Zeal
Journalist
Journalist

I am in

Post by Zeal »

Mark,

I am in for Friday. I don't have a GPS, but if you get the map we can get some work done. When do you want to meet? Lets say 10 am at either Fisher or 5 km mark. Let me know by post or PM. I am Planning to go on the Thursday night ride, but will check my messages and will be ready to role on Friday morning.

PS I am planning to help Saterday also.

Zeal
08 GasGas (That's the Brand fool!)
250 EC

#999 Int.

Brent
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Brent »

Thanks for the offer guys, that's really cool that you can help out, but i cannot send out the GPSed map for the coarse. it will have to be saturday and sunday.
2013 450 XC
2011 YZ 450, 2008 380 XC

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Big Dog wrote:Thanks for the offer guys, that's really cool that you can help out, but i cannot send out the GPSed map for the coarse. it will have to be saturday and sunday.
I have it in a PDF format overlayed on the mclean trail map and am willing to part with it for a nominal fee. Let the bidding begin at ONE MILLLLLLION DOLLARS :devil:

markvfr
Columnist
Columnist

Post by markvfr »

No worries Big Dog, I understand and I kind of figured that would have been the answer. I was just thinking that you could give us lets say a kilometer or two of the coordinates, so it wouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I'm not racing the XC, so it wouldn't matter to me anyways but thats not the point. :)

Zeal, I'm still interested in going for a ride tomorrow morning, so if you're still game lets meet at the 5km mark at 10am.

I PM'd you my phone number just in case.

:cheers: