2007 XC Trophies

Work days, Race Volunteers, Questions and Discussion about the races that the RMDRA promotes.
Brent
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Brent »

when are we going to see this berg 750?
2013 450 XC
2011 YZ 450, 2008 380 XC

BackInAction
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by BackInAction »

Fair question BD!

I have been pondering the same myself. I am reasonably confident that I will be making appearances on a Berg here and there in the bush next year. Big talk, I know, for a DRZ dual-sport guy yet to show up out there at all this year, but I have plans. The kitted up version is a different question mostly related to money....like a lot of other stuff.

I was trading some email with a guy named Fryberger recently swapping jokes about the more recent upgrade to that 750cc Berg kit, which is a full 800cc mind blower (and a little drop-in 700cc starter kit). Lee informed me that the 650 Berg is essentially a dial-a-wheely machine with front wheel elevation directly related to wrist position. He sounded uncertain about an 800.

I have the disease now though, and I can't see my way past this whacked notion. May take a couple years yet, but unless I get hit by a bus or similar, I expect to be bringing this behemoth out to play while I still have the balls to try and ride it. I promise to share when this happens.

Watch for me next season on a Berg. I'll take it one step at a time from there.

BTW. I am in a depressed condition because I could not attend the Grizzly. I can't recall a time when I got sick twice in a week with a different ailment each time. After being in bed Mon & Tues, I went down hard again Thus. night and was still whimpering like a spanked kid on Sat. I just read the all the posts about the Grizzly in the race forum and now I'm even sadder at not being able to get out there.

Thanks to you and the whole RMDRA active crew who make the events and the riding continue to happen.

I look forward to better times to go come regarding getting my *** out into the trees, with a bike under my butt, and participating on a frequent basis in all the associated activities as well.

Now I'm going to hit the sack and dream about my Berg FE800E. Positive imaging is important!
’07 Berg FE650E
'06 DRZ400S
Goals: Start a race in 2012;Roost Fryguy;Wheelie in 6th;Beer

Brent
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Brent »

Thanks to everyone involved in making the trophies happen. the laser cut logs are a really cool addition.
2013 450 XC
2011 YZ 450, 2008 380 XC