HARE SCRAMBLE SET UP WEEKEND

Work days, Race Volunteers, Questions and Discussion about the races that the RMDRA promotes.
Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

HARE SCRAMBLE SET UP WEEKEND

Post by Dobi »

We are planning on working in conjunction with Dylan's trail clean-up efforts on Saturday to get the Hare Scramble loop completely opened up. We are close so it shoudn't take too many volunteers away from the other trail clean-ups. Some flagging of the course will likely take place on Saturday but the majority of the flagging and fine tuning will take place on Sunday June 3rd. Some people are going to camp overnight at Fisher Staging area to be ready to go Sunday morning. The rest of us should meet Sunday morning a 10:00am at the Fisher staging area. Bring lots of water and a few power bars.

Mike

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

The club will pick up the camping fee's for those staying over for the weekend. There will also be food and refreshments provided Sunday for those working on the race course. I do need numbers of volunteers so please confirm your attendance for Sunday and if you will be camping overnight on Saturday.

Thanks,
Mike

Brent
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Brent »

I will be arriving saturday morning sometime with trailer, so i will be staying the night and riding/clearing on sunday as well. i will be on the bike all weekend, cant wait!!
2013 450 XC
2011 YZ 450, 2008 380 XC

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Thanks to everyone that came out and helped this weekend. There was lots of trail cleaning that took place on Saturday and we were able to flag the majority of the trails we needed to on Sunday. There was even a group that took off for an uninterrupted ride around the H/S loop on Sunday afternoon.

See you out there next weekend.

Mike