National

Work days, Race Volunteers, Questions and Discussion about the races that the RMDRA promotes.
Zaki

National

Post by Zaki »

Hi, i'm from Québec :attention: ,
and i want to know if some of you come in Québec for the national race. :banana:
Me and my friend, we would like to visit you at 14-15 july for the national race at McLean Creek.
Can you give me more information :dblthumb:

DirtGirl
Columnist
Columnist

national

Post by DirtGirl »

They guy you need to contact is Daryl Copithorne, his name on here is Thumper-Daryl.

I am with a company called Dirt TV and we will be at both events filming. Check out our website, www.dirttv.net

Hope you have a great time at the races!

Lisa :cheers:
DIRTY GIRLS RULE!
2009 KTM250 xcf-w

Zaki

Post by Zaki »

I Lisa, cool, i'm a girl to :applause:
Do you race?

I look your web site, and it's very cool
I hope to see you in Québec
Give me more information about your race, in Alberta.
Who is the best women rider?
The track?

Thank you!

DirtGirl
Columnist
Columnist

races

Post by DirtGirl »

Zaki,
I have not raced for a couple of years now, having babies will do that for a while!!! I am a former "national" and provincial champ in both hare scramble and cross country.
We have lots of ladies that race, all are pretty good. We have several that are really good and therefore don't race against the rest of us, Jodi Magquire and Crystal Pierson.

Not sure who will do the National series in the ladies class. I would love to but due to lack of time on the bike (and sad physical shape) will probably have to wait until next year. Plus I have to choose between filming and racing!!

How many ladies do you think will come out here to race?

Lisa
DIRTY GIRLS RULE!
2009 KTM250 xcf-w

Zaki

Post by Zaki »

Hello LISA, I'm happy to see your answers, you is the only to answer the Quebecers :attention: .
I don't know yet how much girls will take part in the National I don't see her in winter. :confused:
Does i have girls who takes part in the gncc?
It is difficult to see your old adversary making some race and not you?
Me, i'm a Québec champion ladie and i want to do a national with my sister and law, and some guys friends

I am anxious to visit your beautiful province and try to race without looking your charming landscape. I hope that Alberta will agree to receive us. The québecer will be happy to see you :canada:

MotorEd
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MotorEd »

Zaki wrote: I hope that Alberta will agree to receive us. :canada:
It will be awesome to have you guys out here, very much looking forward to it! :cool:

:cheers:

hoppy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by hoppy »

Hi Zaki,

The more ladies, the better :applause:

Valerie
'07 KTM XC-W
Ride hard or stay home !!

Suzanne
Journalist
Journalist

The Nationals

Post by Suzanne »

Sorry I'm late replying, but I am planning on racing the Quebec National and the Alberta National too.

Do you guys have a place to stay yet?

I think I am going to fly to Toronto and then my best friend and I will drive from her house in Ontario to Quebec. Could we make arrangments to stay somewhere with you guys or camp or something? I am worried about my bike being safe, too.

Let me know.

Mrs. Wildman