Hare Scramble set up weekend

Work days, Race Volunteers, Questions and Discussion about the races that the RMDRA promotes.
Brent
Columnist
Columnist

Hare Scramble set up weekend

Post by Brent »

Hello everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that the Hare Scramble flagging and coarse cutting will happen on the weekend prior to the race, July long weekend, June 30-July 3!! I will be bringing my camper and will be parked out there all weekend, starting from friday the 30th in the evening until late afternoon on the 3rd. All who come out to help will get there camping fee $17 covered, I'll have lots of beer and get to ride lots of great single track (we won't be building coarse all day!)
2013 450 XC
2011 YZ 450, 2008 380 XC

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

Big Dog, I get home at noon on the 1st, will spend a few hrs with the family and head out there for the afternoon-evening to do some ribboning, so make sure at least one person is still capable of riding!!!!!!

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

I'll come out Saturday morning with the trailer.

darren
Writer
Writer

Post by darren »

sounds like a good time, I'm in.
2008 KTM 300 XCW

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Are you able to reserve camping stalls for the weekend or is it first come? I want to come but am not certain if I can get out there until Saturday.

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Dobi,

There are no reservations at the Fischer staging area but you should have no trouble for the setup weekend. Now the race weekend it will be very full.

:cheers:

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

dirtyboy wrote:Dobi,

There are no reservations at the Fischer staging area but you should have no trouble for the setup weekend. Now the race weekend it will be very full.

:cheers:
I am not too worried about the race weekend. As the official "WaterBoy" I am only going to have to bring out my water trailer and park it. I will be coming home at night after the Saturday races and will re-fill the water if required.

fife
Contributor
Contributor

Post by fife »

I'd like to come out and flag and ride aswell. Are you guys going to be camping at the fisher staging area? What day are people going out, I can only come one day and I really need to get some riding in .
'05 200 exc

Brent
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Brent »

Dobi, are you our waterboy again? Last years on site washer station was a huge hit and we would all appreciate that service again. The only problem is getting a pressure washer. Rooster will donate his again but he must hook up a battery to run his pump so supply the washer.....so we need a simpler set up that would eliminate the need for a battery. Anyone interested in donating a pressure washer??
Fife, I will be arriving friday afternoon at about 6 pm and then leaving on monday early afternoon. saturday or sunday will both be great days to come out.
2013 450 XC
2011 YZ 450, 2008 380 XC

cladoo
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by cladoo »

I'll be there, but I think I am camping at the north campground.
Claude

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Dobi »

Big Dog wrote:Dobi, are you our waterboy again? Last years on site washer station was a huge hit and we would all appreciate that service again. The only problem is getting a pressure washer. Rooster will donate his again but he must hook up a battery to run his pump so supply the washer.....so we need a simpler set up that would eliminate the need for a battery. Anyone interested in donating a pressure washer??
Fife, I will be arriving friday afternoon at about 6 pm and then leaving on monday early afternoon. saturday or sunday will both be great days to come out.
I had planned on it. Rooster had mentioned that he was going to bring the pressure washer again this year and had planned on having a better setup. Let me know if it is going to be there though. No sense in dragging it all the way out there to let the kids play in it.