Dirt BIKER Fixer Upper

Skiing, Chit Chat. Just about any topic that doesn't fit into the other categories.
Moose
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Dirt BIKER Fixer Upper

Post by Moose »

Just wanting to let you all know that I have recently obtained outstanding service and results from your very own RMDRA member Dr. Tom Kelly (Spinalguy). I have been a customer of Spinalguy for quite a few years and he is always fixing up my Dirt Bike related ailments. I have tried other remedies / chiropractors / doctors due to my location and scheduling, but also return to Spinalguy for a proper fix!

Three years ago I was in desperate need of a knee fix to help continue my racing endeavors. Thanks to regular laser treatments, I was able to continue without surgery for two years and achieve some great accomplishments (Erzberg, Romaniacs, CEC's, etc.)

Recently I tore some muscles in my shoulder while lifting weights. After three months of living with the discomfort, I finally gave in and visited Spinalguy. Within 2 weeks of regular laser treatments, the pain was gone! His little laser machine thingy is like a magic pill for dirt bikers; so if your like me and get tweaked on a regular basis; I would highly suggest you look up Dr. Spinalguy.

Shane Cuthbertson

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Re: Dirt BIKER Fixer Upper

Post by MtnBlue »

Awesome! Wish I lived closer :(

Hendrix13
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Hendrix13 »

:applause:
14 350 xcf
13 CRF100F
12 CRF150F
04 CRF80
01 TTR125
87 CR250

Zeal
Journalist
Journalist

Post by Zeal »

How does the laser work? I have heard lots of good reports about these treatments.
08 GasGas (That's the Brand fool!)
250 EC

#999 Int.

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

Shane, i am glad it always works out for you. :thumbsup:
Many a RMDRA'er has been helped with a Chiro/Laser combo. i do as a normal thing, include the Chiro injured area treatments at no charge, if Laser is being done.

Zeal, check out my web page:
http://www.spinalguy.com/id34.html
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

cycleworks
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by cycleworks »

You where a big help to me Tom :)
Allison - Parts Department - Cycleworks Calgary (403) 230-1920
2018 250 XCW

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Totally agree! If you get injured and need to be repaired fast, Spinalguy and his laser / chiro works. It worked for me in an amazing amount of time for an AC separation. (shoulder)

He's worth the trip! :D

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

Spinalguy did me on a hotel bed in Leduc.... ahhh errrr, I mean worked on my knee. Fabulous, was having enough pain that I was thinking of not racing the next day.... post hotel bed the knee literaly felt stabler, and proper. Thanks dude :applause:
PRESIDENT-YAMAHA ANONYMOUS

rock933
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rock933 »

MtnBlue wrote:Awesome! Wish I lived closer :(

Me to. I have so many aches and pains I might need the full body lazer treatment.