Club Meeting September 1, 2011

Skiing, Chit Chat. Just about any topic that doesn't fit into the other categories.
absurveyor
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Club Meeting September 1, 2011

Post by absurveyor »

RMDRA September Meeting

Two-2012 Memberships will be given away!

7:00 PM -- Club Business
Thursday September 1, 2011
Capitol Hill Community Association
1531 – 21 Avenue NW
Meet up with your riding buddies and catch up on the latest single-track news!

If you are interested in off road riding, networking with other riders, protecting your riding areas, or hare scramble and cross country racing, you owe it to your self to attend. Please find the time to attend our meeting. We would love to meet you. The meeting is scheduled for 1 hour club business and 1 hour networking.

Non-members are more than welcome to come and see what our club is all about.
'If you can't be fast at least look cool"- Absurveyor circa 1992

kawasakijockey
Writer
Writer

Re: Club Meeting September 1, 2011

Post by kawasakijockey »

ok i have been meaning to get on board for quite sometime now but always seem to be swamped with something or another. was planning on attending this meeting and now work has scheduled me with a "must take" course for the evenings this week so i will be once again unable to attend. is there another way i can get a membership?? cause now we are looking at the october meeting and both my girls play ringette and i coach as well so as anyone knows with being a hockey/ringette parent winter is BOOKED. help :confused: :confused:

giantjoe
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Club Meeting September 1, 2011

Post by giantjoe »

Memberships are available online, contact Brass on the forum here. Alternately, you can get them at the motorcycle show in January.
----------------->just some guy<-----------------