no posts

Skiing, Chit Chat. Just about any topic that doesn't fit into the other categories.
DirtGirl
Columnist
Columnist

no posts

Post by DirtGirl »

What no post this morning!
What am I supposed to kill time on!! :cheers:
DIRTY GIRLS RULE!
2009 KTM250 xcf-w

thumper-darryl
Columnist
Columnist

killing time

Post by thumper-darryl »

Most women enjoy the personal vibrators.
2008 KTM 300XC-W
2001 Sherco
2007 KTM 640 Adventurer
1977 Husky 250 Cross counrty

Shibby!
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Shibby! »

lol

Yea.. I kill time at work doing the same thing.. I multi-task and one is looking at this forum, but it sucks when there is nothing to waste time on.
03 Honda XR650R Dualsported

DirtGirl
Columnist
Columnist

no posts

Post by DirtGirl »

Darryl!!!!!!!!!
This is a family show!!!!! :crazy:
DIRTY GIRLS RULE!
2009 KTM250 xcf-w

Shibby!
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Shibby! »

I guess this post doesn't really have a topic, so I am going to swing it off course..

Dirty how do you like your 200??

Curious as I was looking at a 04 200 SX, but I don't know if it had the down low grunt required for these trails. I guess W probably has different gear ratios that woudl make a world of difference.

I decided to go with the one I got instead, the 04 250 RM.

DirtGirl
Columnist
Columnist

Post by DirtGirl »

I love my 200 xc-w. This is the second KTM 200 I have had. I personally would not do an SX as it is more the motocross version. I like the grunt of the xc-w. Not sure if they changed the pipe on the SX but it used to hang down way too low and for me it would have been a date with a log just waiting to happen.

I have owned every type and size of bike (other than honda, hhmm???) Anyways, I love my KTM.
DIRTY GIRLS RULE!
2009 KTM250 xcf-w

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: killing time

Post by dirtyboy »

thumper-darryl wrote:Most women enjoy the personal vibrators.
I assume you mean that the KTM 2 strokes vibrate and that they only allow for 1 passenger? Dirtgirl is correct, this is a family place so I just want to be clear. :excuse:

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: no posts

Post by dirtyboy »

DirtGirl wrote:What no post this morning!
What am I supposed to kill time on!! :cheers:
I've been considering using RSS to feed a forum with news worthy information from dirtrider.com. Any comments or suggestions? I'd love to hear your opinion

Shibby!
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Shibby! »

Unlike you I havent had much seat time on a KTM. They do look nice, and I am sure they perform well, but I don't know if I can justfy the price for them (at least for the MX bikes). From all the reviews I read, they get good reviews, but their cheaper (slave labour) built ones usually beat them out for bike of the year.

I know trail riding is totally different, and I think its great that KTM actually builds a whole line-up of trail purpose bikes, unlike myself using a MX bike for offroad trail riding, but comparitively speaking the guy with the 04 200 SX was willing to maybe sell his for X+$200 with a cracked case!. That was a deal sealer right there, haha, at least he was honest. But I got my 250, totaly mint, lots of extra's, for X. I know the suzuki's are one of the cheaper MX's new, but when they have got best 250 for a couple years running (yea yea, I know magazines get bought out), who can complain about the cheap price, not to mention with well over a grand in bolt ons.

If I had the cash to spend on something I was willing to dump and throw down hills, I would probably get a 250-450 WR, or some other trail purpose motorcycle like the KTM W series, but for the riding I do, the cheap MX bikes are great for me. Cheap to fix and replace.

Sorry for the sad english in my posts, as I often get interupted with work and what not.

Shibby!
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Shibby! »

Not starting a "peeing" contest either, as I know the yellow, and any other colour except orange are out numbered here!

DirtGirl
Columnist
Columnist

Post by DirtGirl »

No contest required. Before my 2 KTM's I owned 3 RM 250's. The first '93 I had was all tricked out with pro curcuit suspension etc loved it. Then I bought another one that was just stock, liked it. Then bought a Brand new '99. Loved it until I got hurt. Then when I came back from injury I bought the KTM.
Hey at least you are out riding! That is more than I can say right now....How does that saying go...get this damn thing out of me!! No joking...got a ways to go still!!
DIRTY GIRLS RULE!
2009 KTM250 xcf-w