STLOEN BIKE AND TRUCK

Skiing, Chit Chat. Just about any topic that doesn't fit into the other categories.
srpiasta
Writer
Writer

STLOEN BIKE AND TRUCK

Post by srpiasta »

:banghead: Hi guy's and gals if anyone knows or hears of a 02 yz450f selling really cheap (like stolen cheap) let me know. My buddy stopped to get a coffee at the macs in the NE. (Yes he shut the truck off) went in and came out truck and bike gone. Theif is going to have a hell of a time cutting chain as it is near indestructable chain and wrapped through the bike. SO he's a little bummed out right now. About 3 months ago he had his KLX300 stolen from his house while in the truck over night. Never showed up.

So hope you can help.

Rob
:cheers: [/b]
99 RM 250 (For sale)
2000 YZ 80 (Wife's, just started riding)
2003 KX 65 (9 Year old son)
2006 off make of a KTM 50 2stroke(5 Year old son)
10 acre private custom built motocross track built by some friends and me
OH YA, AND REAL GOOD LOCKS AND CHAINS SO DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!

Shibby!
Columnist
Columnist

Post by Shibby! »

Not to be a downer, but that bike is probably going to Saskatchewan. I have a heard of a few stolen bikes there when I lived in Stoon. Reason is you don't have to insure them, nobody will ever check or care.

If you want, post on my buddies boards @ www.306motorclub.com and www.sasksportbike.com

If you don't want to register to post, I'll see if I can do it after work.

I know how it feels, I have had a GSXR-1000 stolen and never recovered (probably came to alberta)
03 Honda XR650R Dualsported

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

I'll keep an eye out for it. :thumbsup:

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

Shibby! wrote:Not to be a downer, but that bike is probably going to Saskatchewan. I have a heard of a few stolen bikes there when I lived in Stoon. Reason is you don't have to insure them, nobody will ever check or care.

If you want, post on my buddies boards @ www.306motorclub.com and www.sasksportbike.com

If you don't want to register to post, I'll see if I can do it after work.

I know how it feels, I have had a GSXR-1000 stolen and never recovered (probably came to alberta)
or BC

Canadian
User
User

Post by Canadian »

Those dirtbags are done with that chain by now. I had a 1/2" Grade 80 chain and a beast of a lock on my last stolen m/c. They busted (no cutting) the shackle right off from the body (frozen with nitrogen?). It was my second loss in 6 mos. Never saw either of them again.
Hate to be a downer. On the bright side (maybe), thanks for posting, it keeps us all on our toes.