Thurday Nights in the NW quadrant

Skiing, Chit Chat. Just about any topic that doesn't fit into the other categories.
Novo
Writer
Writer

Re: FIGHT

Post by Novo »

DirtGirl wrote:WHERE'S THE MUD!!
Ladies :party: , the ground has only just froze and your missing the MUD already :lol:

It is time to speak nicely to Santa :santa: about those spiked tires and join the boys for
some winter riding :cool: . Then when the Chinooks are in town, everyone gets their Dirt (Mud) fix :buttkick: and
great stories for the post ride social :lol:

Hmmmm, come to think of it, you gals are strong riders...all that traction...we'll get our butts kicked :buttkick:

:cheers:

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

crazy2wheeler wrote:How about vanilla pudding? :goofy:
Just had to take it to vanilla pudding, didn't you? :easter:

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Trudy wrote:
dirtyboy wrote:Come on girls save it for the social evening. Don't make us take you outside and hose you down. :D
It's nothing but love Dave.

:awww: :awww: :awww:

hoppy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by hoppy »

Good grief :crazy:
'07 KTM XC-W
Ride hard or stay home !!

Trudy
Writer
Writer

Re: FIGHT

Post by Trudy »

Novo wrote:
DirtGirl wrote:WHERE'S THE MUD!!
Ladies :party: , the ground has only just froze and your missing the MUD already :lol:

It is time to speak nicely to Santa :santa: about those spiked tires and join the boys for
some winter riding :cool: . Then when the Chinooks are in town, everyone gets their Dirt (Mud) fix :buttkick: and
great stories for the post ride social :lol:

Hmmmm, come to think of it, you gals are strong riders...all that traction...we'll get our butts kicked :buttkick:

:cheers:
Don't worry :( I already have a brand new set sitting in my garage. I'm riding the rubber as long as I can get away with it. I went to Bar C twice this week and it was awsome. Went to koocanusa on Sunday....there was quite a bit of snow there but the traction was really good in the trees. So I'll see you in the snow.

crazy2wheeler
Novelist
Novelist

Post by crazy2wheeler »

So when's out first Thursday night gonna be??! I can hardly keep my hand from making a "C" shape and rising up to my mouth!

:banana: :banana: :banana:
Derek R - 2011 40A - #24A

ASORM - Alberta Society of Off-Road Motorcyclists