Practice photo

Skiing, Chit Chat. Just about any topic that doesn't fit into the other categories.
Trudy
Writer
Writer

Practice photo

Post by Trudy »

I'm just checking to make sure I know how to upload a picture so I can send some pictures from the ISDE. I imagine I will be able to have access to the internet somewhere. Anyway this is a pic from this past spring when we went and did an old harescramble loop at fallen timber. This area was called razorback due to all the jagged rocks and cliffs. Terry got a little to close to the cliff and went for a short flight. You remember hey Dirtboy..... I don't think Terry remembers too much from that day.

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

I'd say you have the photo thing down. I'm looking forward to seeing the ISDE pics! :banana: :banana:

I was pretty shocked to see the picture. I didn't even know that there was a camera out there? Did you take the picture?

onthemain
Writer
Writer

Post by onthemain »

was that at the start of old razor back or the section at the end that i and J.T decided to flag around? :cripple:

Trudy
Writer
Writer

Post by Trudy »

dirtyboy wrote:I'd say you have the photo thing down. I'm looking forward to seeing the ISDE pics! :banana: :banana:

I was pretty shocked to see the picture. I didn't even know that there was a camera out there? Did you take the picture?

Yes I took the picture. I should have been helping push but those candid shots are usually the best.

Trudy
Writer
Writer

Post by Trudy »

onthemain wrote:was that at the start of old razor back or the section at the end that i and J.T decided to flag around? :cripple:
It was the section at the end. I think you called it razorbacks ***...yes i remember all the names. I'm such a geek!!

Trudy
Writer
Writer

Post by Trudy »

onthemain wrote:was that at the start of old razor back or the section at the end that i and J.T decided to flag around? :cripple:
It was the section at the end. I think you called it razorbacks ***...yes i remember all the names. I'm such a geek!!

onthemain
Writer
Writer

Post by onthemain »

thats great that someone took note of all the names, jt and myself put a lot of beer drinking time in to come up with those names and make the signs gald someone got a big enough kick out of them to remember them all :attention: :crazy:

thirtyseven
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by thirtyseven »

evidence orange bikes and good trails don't mix. Good investigating Trudy.

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

onthemain wrote:thats great that someone took note of all the names, jt and myself put a lot of beer drinking time in to come up with those names and make the signs gald someone got a big enough kick out of them to remember them all :attention: :crazy:
Hey Dude,

I've only ridden that loop once (I'm one of the guys in the picture) and I can remember lot's of the names but couldn't get back there without my GPS.

Some of the the names:

Razorback
Calloway Park
Betty Big Bush
Razorback's A**

Hmmmm. My memory isn't as good as I think it is. :cripple: I guess I can only remember a couple. :crazy:

Any others we should look for.

Trudy
Writer
Writer

Post by Trudy »

thirtyseven wrote:evidence orange bikes and good trails don't mix. Good investigating Trudy.
Hey, I ride an orange bike....they rule.

Trudy
Writer
Writer

Post by Trudy »

dirtyboy wrote:
onthemain wrote:thats great that someone took note of all the names, jt and myself put a lot of beer drinking time in to come up with those names and make the signs gald someone got a big enough kick out of them to remember them all :attention: :crazy:
Hey Dude,

I've only ridden that loop once (I'm one of the guys in the picture) and I can remember lot's of the names but couldn't get back there without my GPS.

Some of the the names:

Razorback
Calloway Park
Betty Big Bush
Razorback's A**

Hmmmm. My memory isn't as good as I think it is. :cripple: I guess I can only remember a couple. :crazy:
There is also

tombstone
skulls

i guess my memory is fading also.

Well I'm of to slovakia this weekend so I'll post some pictures when I get a chance. Good luck to everybody at the XC this weekend....wish I was there.

Any others we should look for.

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Rudy,

Have a great time. We can't wait to see the pictures. :banana: Please post them in the Offroad Racing area or Ride Reports as you see fit.

:cheers:

And remember :canada: :canada: :canada:

onthemain
Writer
Writer

trail names

Post by onthemain »

you got most of them on th jr loop but you forgot two of my favorites chubby and old school have a great time at 6 days trudy looking forward to the updates :D

Trudy
Writer
Writer

Post by Trudy »

Hi All,

Well us girls just got to Slovakia last night. We decided to spend the week in Vienna instead of sitting around watching the guys set up their bikes. They had sign in this morning and then the bikes were impounded until race day.

The officials actually have a sound check that all the riders have to pass. The rules here are just ridiculous. When the riders come into their checks we can,t even hold their bikes for them if theý need to do something. I guess there is about 400 racers.

I have nt figured out how to upload pictures yet and there is a bit of a language barrier with the people working here so once I can do that I ll send some pics.

T

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

Trudy,

Very interesting. I didn't know any of that. Keep the info coming. Sounds like you are having a good time.

:cheers: