WHERE I GOT GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE TODAY

Skiing, Chit Chat. Just about any topic that doesn't fit into the other categories.
Dragon997
Writer
Writer

WHERE I GOT GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE TODAY

Post by Dragon997 »

The service manager at the :applause: Cochrane Canadian tire, looked really overworked, but was helpful.
Congratulations!
Johnathan[/i]
09 KTM300XCW
05 CRF250X
08 KLR 650
08 DL1000
TTR125 x2
TTR110 for sale

Dragon997
Writer
Writer

Post by Dragon997 »

where did the little clapping dude come from, I hate those things.
Johnathan
09 KTM300XCW
05 CRF250X
08 KLR 650
08 DL1000
TTR125 x2
TTR110 for sale

DXL77
Writer
Writer

Post by DXL77 »

This suprises me to no end! Boston Pizza in Airdrie on Wed. night. The place was stupid busy, but our waitress was polite, knew what she was doing and actually came back to the table after the food was served to check on us. We haven't had this type of service since we came to Alberta !! :applause: (sorry Johnathan)
08 WR450 (mine)
08 PW 50 (daughter)

cladoo
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by cladoo »

I had an issue with CIBC Visa this year. I had deposited a couple of USD cheques for about $100.00 in July. They did not cash them and never returned them to me. I called them a few times on it but they never got the money or cheques back to me. I finally went to my branch and they put in a complaint to the CIBC complaint dept. I finally got a call back this Monday and again on Tuesday the phoned back and the money was deposited in my account at the exchange rate from July. Plus, they added an extra $100.00 in my account as a peace offering for their screw up. I thought that was excellent. :applause: I like this thread, great idea Jonathan!
Claude

Spinalguy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Spinalguy »

i went to Home Depot in Shaunessy. i needed keys cut. The guy admitted he sucked at car key cutting and got another guy to do it. i appreciated the honesty.

i bank regularly at Royal in Shawnessy. The business tellers are so nice...always :applause:
You hurt? You just want to optimize your performance? Step inside...http://spinalguy.com

Dragon997
Writer
Writer

Post by Dragon997 »

You guys have the spirit!
It feels good dosnt it, yeah it does.
BUT, STOP WITH THE FREAKIN HAPPY FACE DUDE!
YOUR KILLIN ME!
lol
Johnathan the anti happy face guy.
09 KTM300XCW
05 CRF250X
08 KLR 650
08 DL1000
TTR125 x2
TTR110 for sale

hemi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by hemi »

Pro Am cycle , Jason got me a good deal on a couple Yammies.

srpiasta
Writer
Writer

Post by srpiasta »

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
99 RM 250 (For sale)
2000 YZ 80 (Wife's, just started riding)
2003 KX 65 (9 Year old son)
2006 off make of a KTM 50 2stroke(5 Year old son)
10 acre private custom built motocross track built by some friends and me
OH YA, AND REAL GOOD LOCKS AND CHAINS SO DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!

srpiasta
Writer
Writer

Post by srpiasta »

A couple of weeks ago went to Greenhawk (a Horse store) anyway had no idea what I'm looking for and the two sales girls gave me all the help and understanding about the things I needed. considering I know nothing about horse stuff. Did you know there is 6 differnt shampoos you can buy for a horse??? last time i checked when a horse gets dirty it stands in the rain and gets washed off.. Who Knew???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Annyways hats off to them for helping me

Oh Oh I feel it , here it comes

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

LOL
99 RM 250 (For sale)
2000 YZ 80 (Wife's, just started riding)
2003 KX 65 (9 Year old son)
2006 off make of a KTM 50 2stroke(5 Year old son)
10 acre private custom built motocross track built by some friends and me
OH YA, AND REAL GOOD LOCKS AND CHAINS SO DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!

MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Post by MtnBlue »

Janine at Cycleworks. She's awesome, always calls me back. Knows her KTM stuff :nworthy: :applause:

Charles

Henry
Writer
Writer

Post by Henry »

MtnBlue wrote:Janine at Cycleworks. She's awesome, always calls me back. Knows her KTM stuff :nworthy: :applause:

Charles
I will second that! Janine at Cycleworks and Suzanne at Blackfoot, always great service.

:cheers:
Darren
2008 KTM 250xc
http://www.DSAracinglubes.com

DIRTTV
Journalist
Journalist

good service

Post by DIRTTV »

64 ave canadian tire tried 3 times to colour match a can of paint for me all last night and wasted 3 gallons of paint. thats 100$. it didnt work but I appreciated the huge effort. I will go back many times to buy there!

stubble_jumper16
Journalist
Journalist

Post by stubble_jumper16 »

Henry wrote:
MtnBlue wrote:Janine at Cycleworks. She's awesome, always calls me back. Knows her KTM stuff :nworthy: :applause:

Charles
I will second that! Janine at Cycleworks and Suzanne at Blackfoot, always great service.

:cheers:
I will 3rd that! Janine is excellent at Cycleworks, and have more parts on hand, than any other bike shop in town. There's a guy named Doug there, thats a pretty good salesman as well. :D
Dave at A&E has always went out of his way to help me as well. Especially on my last bike.

hemi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by hemi »

I'll 2nd Suzanne at Blackfoot,hard to find a more informed young lady.

Waxy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Waxy »

More kudos for Janine at Cycle Works, she knows her stuff.

Kudos to the Cycle Works parts department in general for having a good stock of parts. It's really nice when a dealer actually has stuff on hand.

I'll give a shout out to Kelly at Country Tire too, he always gives me not only a smoking deal on tires, but unbeatable customer service. He actually tracked down a used tire for me to match the three good ones I had and installed it free of charge when they couldn't repair the hole in the existing one. You don't get that kind of service at most tire shops (ie Kal Tire).

Waxy
'07 KTM 400 XCW Dual Sported
2016 Warrior V208/Mercury 350 Verado