WHERE I GOT GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE TODAY

Skiing, Chit Chat. Just about any topic that doesn't fit into the other categories.
MtnBlue
Novelist
Novelist

Re: WHERE I GOT GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE TODAY

Post by MtnBlue »

Cycleworks yesterday. The girls rock :nworthy:

steve-o
Novelist
Novelist

Post by steve-o »

MtnBlue wrote:Cycleworks yesterday. The girls rock :nworthy:
I agree! I've had great service here alot from Allison and Tracy. Thanks!

absurveyor
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by absurveyor »

Shaw GMC. GM parts way cheap!
'If you can't be fast at least look cool"- Absurveyor circa 1992

cycleworks
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by cycleworks »

I dont mean to get sappy on you guys, but customers like you are why I love my job :) All you RMDRA guys are a pleasure to work with, and I feel lucky to have been so excepted. Ive learned alot from you all, in person and on the forum, and it helps me give better information to other customers as well.
MY favorite customer service place is the Fill and Go Gas Station right by CW on Edmonton Trail. Its full serve which is great when its cold, and they are SO nice its ridiculous. I reccomend you all go there. Its a family run business, they are hardworking honest people. After I had to put my dog down last year I went in a bit upset, they got me coffee and the mother sat and talked to me until she felt like I was calm enough to drive (so sweet).
Allison - Parts Department - Cycleworks Calgary (403) 230-1920
2018 250 XCW

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

steve-o wrote:
MtnBlue wrote:Cycleworks yesterday. The girls rock :nworthy:
I agree! I've had great service here alot from Allison and Tracy. Thanks!
Totally agree. Thanks to the CycleWorks Parts staff. :applause:

Although I only really deal with Allison and Tracy, I believe that there are many other hard working staff that complete the parts department to make it excellent.

axel99
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by axel99 »

Cycleworks parts dept is really good. One of the few places that actually call you in a timely manner to let you know your parts are ready for pickup. Now if I could only get a 30% discount :smirk:
#Z3B

WTEC

Post by WTEC »

Claude at Rocky Ridge Motorsports gets my vote. The last parts list I emailed him to bring my 07 EC250 up to snuff for selling, he had everything in stock except a chain, which he had the next day. This included a factory tail light, the o-rings for the exhaust pipe, sprocket and some Amsoil. You wanna talk about great service, he's gone as far as delivering parts to my house once when I was sick! Great guy to deal with for sure. :thumbsup:

My second vote goes to Seitzco's parts and accessory department, always helpful and great pricing. :applause: (sorry had to do it)

Wes.

justinKX
Journalist
Journalist

Post by justinKX »

Luke @ Pro Am parts
agreed 64ave CT
NOT the McDonalds on 4th St NW
-Justin
00 kx250
06 crf150f
95 zx9r

absurveyor
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by absurveyor »

This is a big :thumbsdown: to the dealership that would not give me my usual discount because I have not spent "enough" on parts there this year. Guess what, I will not be spending any more of my hard earned cash there this year either. Don't worry I will be contacting a manager if I can find out who to talk to. After 15 years it's just the principle, and my wife freaks out when she sees what parts cost :crazy:

A big :thumbsup: to all of those dealers mentioned here who have given great service or parts deals to our members. Our hobby is an expensive one and every dollar adds up fast, especially when you are running more than one bike. Please support them with your business.

A special thank you to Brad at Bowcycle for having the guided rides group out last Sunday to participate in their customer appreciation day. The smokies were delicious.
'If you can't be fast at least look cool"- Absurveyor circa 1992

dirtyboy
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by dirtyboy »

A&E Racing is a great shop. I called them up and talked to Betty about a Hyde skid plate / pipe guard on Tuesday. They had it in stock, a great price on it and said it would go on the bus that day. I probably could have picked it up at the bus depot later Tuesday but I wasn't in a hurry so I waited until the Bus Depot called me Wednesday morning. $12 delivery to Calgary. If you buy a bike there they give you an extra discount that more than compensates for the courier charges. :thumbsup:

Excellent service and they stock most everything you might need right there for KTM and Husaberg.

Thanks A&E, Betty et all

:applause:

ttwest
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ttwest »

great service today at autotemp ,from tim bruce. Very competitive pricing and super clean install. Thanks Tim. :cheers:

cycleworks
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by cycleworks »

Second that on Tim! My trucks auto start is my favorite!
Allison - Parts Department - Cycleworks Calgary (403) 230-1920
2018 250 XCW