RV Repair

Skiing, Chit Chat. Just about any topic that doesn't fit into the other categories.
Bark
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

RV Repair

Post by Bark »

Hi,

Someone bumped into my trailer a week and a half ago where I store my trailer. The gentlemen who did was super responsible and made contact, etc. but I now need to manage repairs. I tried calling one of the RV lots but they've yet to respond. I'm wondering if anyone in the club has used a repair/service company in Calgary that would be worth contacting. The damage isn't too bad from my point of view but I'd like it fixed.

Any information is welcome!

Thanks,
Aaron

Dobi
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: RV Repair

Post by Dobi »

I noticed last week that they have that whole end of the storage lot tore up making it difficult to navigate around....

I have used these guys in the past and had really good luck. They did an insurance claim and replaced the side and back of my last RV. Much nicer than going to a dealer and waiting for their unrealistic timelines.
http://www.designercoachworks.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bark
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Bark »

Thanks Dobi, will check them out, much appreciated.

timbruce
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by timbruce »

Dobi wrote:I noticed last week that they have that whole end of the storage lot tore up making it difficult to navigate around....

I have used these guys in the past and had really good luck. They did an insurance claim and replaced the side and back of my last RV. Much nicer than going to a dealer and waiting for their unrealistic timelines.
http://www.designercoachworks.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have dealt with these guys many times for work. They are probably your best bet. Keep your expectations low on the communication/timely repair side as they always seem to be very busy. Brian is the go to guy there. :thumbsup: