OMG what have I done.

Skiing, Chit Chat. Just about any topic that doesn't fit into the other categories.
Smoker43
User
User

OMG what have I done.

Post by Smoker43 »

First off I want to thank my three new friends I made Saturday, and for being patient with me. I took it for granted riding bike after all these years I forgot so much, and to realize riding around gravel pits when your a teenager does not constitute for a capable off-roader on single track. If anyone reading this thinks that your wrong buddy :smirk:

The biggest thing I have to look forward now is out with my kx and in with a ktm or a husaberg.

Again gentlemen thank you for my humbling experience, and looking forward to getting at it again, stand up, look far, keep knees locked in :nworthy:

Dirkbun

Re: OMG what have I done.

Post by Dirkbun »

Good meeting you Mark ...
Getting a KTM or a Husaberg hey :D ... Can't blame you: I did the same thing: out with the Yamaha WR250R and in with a KTM 250 XCW ...
It was either a 250 XCW or a 300 XCW ... preferred to stick with a little bit less power, super stoked with my choice !!!

Looking forward to our next ride !!!

Smoker43
User
User

Post by Smoker43 »

Thanks Dirk, I appreciate it. I look forward to another ride as well.

Marc

erniebearskin
Columnist
Columnist

Post by erniebearskin »

Hey now.....dont just limit yourself to KTM or Husaberg, the new Husqvarna's are pretty sweet too.... :smirk:

Depending on your budget you can also find some sweet deals on GasGas 250 & 300's as well which are also very capable off-road machines with some quirks.

I was checking out the new 300cc 4T Sherco at BFD yesterday and it looks pretty sweet, the weight is unbelievable for a four stroke.
Bikeless....

Smoker43
User
User

Post by Smoker43 »

You are absolutely correct, and according to my better half my budget is blown for the year. Going to have to wait till next year. So will research and look at all options and learn on the KX for now.