2014 RMDRA Video - call for clips later

Skiing, Chit Chat. Just about any topic that doesn't fit into the other categories.
NorskyVik
User
User

2014 RMDRA Video - call for clips later

Post by NorskyVik »

Howdy, I'll put together a video of our season near the end of the year. So keep it in mind, and at the end of the year chuck me a memory stick or FTP me a file with your best of the best clips and I'll work it into something hopefully nice.

guidelines for relative awesomeness:
- minimum 720p (960 is great too, allows the final to be cropped up or down so you are less likely to miss out what you wanted - I always get my helmet cam angle wrong without this and cannot see the horizon or not enough of the bike)
- 30 frames per sec ok or multiples thereof for slowmo. don't bother with 24, 25 or 50
- if using a gopro, try and get it off your head and on the ground, bike, taped to your kid, dog, at some corners or hill climbs, or follow someone close - endless helmet footage is too sleepy unless you are hit by a deer.
- include your names or the names of the riders in the video, or high res pictures, and where you are.
- include epic fails, wins, roost, corners, wheelies, and atmosphere in the pits! That slo mo of your riding buddy laughing beer out his nose is actually really good!

I will try and attend some races for some good footage too.

I'll see if Celine Dion will allow her music for the soundtrack :smirk:

kinda buried in another section, but I posted a recent ride vid under Upcoming Rides and Events, it's shamelessly self-centred (but hey I was alone!) If you like Utah sand and travel check it out.https://vimeo.com/93906544

See you on the trails, and if I'm hanging out of a tree with a camera, don't ask why, just pin it!
Erik
350 XCF-W
WR250R

cerealkiller
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: 2014 RMDRA Video - call for clips later

Post by cerealkiller »

Cool :thumbsup:

Judging frmo your last effot, this video should be top-notch.
-Jared
#44b