If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
MikeHarv

Post by MikeHarv »

Hello all! I have recently purchased a bike I used to bomb around on 25 years ago! It is a classic monster 2 stroke 1984 IT 490 and I want to get out more. I rode all over McLean Creek, Sundre, and a few times in Waiparus and am itching to grab a fist full of throttle with some like minded folks.

okotok
Contributor
Contributor

Re: New Member

Post by okotok »

Too cool and welcome aboard Mike. I'm riding a Cr500 so we're brethren of sorts. See you on the trails!

giantjoe
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by giantjoe »

You guys and your huge bikes!? Welcome, make sure your bike is tip top, grab a membership and join us on Club Nights!
----------------->just some guy<-----------------

MikeHarv

Post by MikeHarv »

I will grab a membership ASAP (I haven't surfed around to find where and how much) and I took the ol' girl for a shakedown at my folks 1/4 in Water Valley a few days back and all went well. I have to get some bark busters before I head out to tight trails though. I learned on big bikes and find that they are easier to ride....sort of a lazy man's bike, very few shifts and lots of grunt to get you into/out of trouble.