Intro

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
Rocky1

Intro

Post by Rocky1 »

Hey guys, I'm from Red Deer, lurked on the board for a while, looks like a good place! I ride a WR250 Husky, son rides a KX65, wife on a KLX 140, and my baby rides a TTR 50 so most of our rides involve easy to extreme, been riding dirt bikes for 38 years, just started racing vet class CMA events after a 22 year break from racing bikes. We are members of the Second Gear Club and have a blast with the kids getting involved in HS too. We'd like to know more about RMDRA and the events the club holds, we will be riding every weekend all summer and it would be nice to run into a few more families that ride.

Cheers,
Mark.

cerealkiller
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: Intro

Post by cerealkiller »

Hi Mark. If you can ride on Wednesday eveings, you should come out to the club nights to meet up with other families that ride.

I moved from Red Deer to Calgary and it was the new way to learn the trails around here and connect with other riders.

-Jared
-Jared
#44b

Jonny5
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by Jonny5 »

Welcome Mark!

Come out to the Club rides, its the best way to get to know the guys.

Maybe see you at the August long race . :cheers:

Jon
Jon G.
2018 KTM 350XCF

giantjoe
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Post by giantjoe »

Husky power! Check the upcoming events forums, there's always someone looking to hang out. There are quite a few families kicking around here.
----------------->just some guy<-----------------