New rider in Calgary looking for some riding buddies

If you are new to the forum, post here and introduce yourself. We'd love to hear from you.
CPTNsmit

New rider in Calgary looking for some riding buddies

Post by CPTNsmit »

Hey All,

I moved to Calgary back in Dec. I brought over my KX450f with me and looking for people to ride with this season. I do most of my riding on trail as I don't have much experience on the track. If anyone is out there looking for a riding buddy PM me or email at teckysmit@hotmail.com

Looking forward to the season.

Kevin

giantjoe
2024 RMDRA Member
2024 RMDRA Member

Re: New rider in Calgary looking for some riding buddies

Post by giantjoe »

Wow, super late reply to you. Welcome to Calgary! We (generally) don't ride track either. There are a ton of people looking for others to ride with, check out the upcoming rides and events forums, there are usually lots of people looking for groups. Another great way is to buy a membership and come check out Club Nights. You'll find lots of people to ride with for sure!
----------------->just some guy<-----------------

anotheroldtrailrider
Writer
Writer

Re: New rider in Calgary looking for some riding buddies

Post by anotheroldtrailrider »

Hi Kevin - we've e-mailed each other a time or two - I still don't know my way around at all, but have ridden at McLean a couple weekends. People here have made me feel right at home, so just keep checking the forum, and give me a shout when you're going to be here on a weekend.

Unfortunately, I can't get away from work in time to do the Wed nite rides, but normally ride both days just about every weekend.

Art